Calm Before the Storm vs Miami

• 12 replies
Calm Before the Storm vs Miami
« on: November 30, 2007, 11:56:08 AM »
48hrs til game time and another addition of Calm Before the storm is up per usual.....Discuss it here
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Calm Before the Storm vs Miami
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 12:08:50 PM »
Got a new look to the page trying to really freshen up the whole site to look more uniform. I think Garrett outdid himself again and gave us a great look into the Miami team.

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 08:51:33 PM »
we need some better emoticons :'(
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2007, 10:38:29 PM »
in time...i've been extremely busy last few days and I've been sick at looking at my computer screen after redoing the main page and doing work on the new forum. I'm exhausted

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 10:29:19 AM »
in time...i've been extremely busy last few days and I've been sick at looking at my computer screen after redoing the main page and doing work on the new forum. I'm exhausted

haha...no problem...good job on the site...
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 11:27:22 AM »
Dear Norm,

Silence the critics.  Play through the injuries.  Let's pick up a W tomorrow. 

Thanks,
Alleyoops

oldred10

• Ya Gotta Believe!!!
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 11:36:36 AM »
we need some better emoticons :'(

No doubt jumpin.. :D .. btw - don't have a "good feeling" about the Miami game : No mase, First road game w/ 7 freshmen, ACC refs, etc..  :-\ .. hope the boys hang in there & can PROVE me wrong!!

"If u LOVE us that's GREAT... if u HATE us that's GREAT too... if ur in the middle... get the F*CK out!!" - Paul Stanley, KISS

redstorm32

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2007, 04:52:13 PM »
i'll be happy if we lose by single digits

but something tells me we'll be in this game and might just pull out a win or lose by 5

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2007, 05:01:49 PM »
injuries or not, st johns has to stay in this game in order for recruits and people in the basketball world to take them seriously. no more excuses, there cannot be a blowout tomorrow afternoon.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

redstorm32

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 05:51:00 PM »
i agree with you johniesfan there still is enough healthy talent to keep this game close

Tha Kid

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 06:10:59 PM »
We HAVE to stay close.  I can deal with a loss if we play hard and close...a blowout, even without Mase, is unacceptable and would be a big step backwards.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 06:35:14 PM »
Essentially we're asking for a repeat of Texas last year.  Not a repeat of our first "big" game:  The Marlyand Disaster.

I remember watching stat-tracker during my Pre-Trial Ad class.  I almost threw up in my mouth.

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 10:35:55 PM »
I guess I understand the feeling, but I don't agree. I'd be surprised if we win but if we lose couldn't care less what the score is. I like the way this team is playing, I like what I feel the future is gonna be. Tomorrow's game won't change that no matter what happens.