Randomhero423

Re: St. John's Christmas Wish List
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 06:29:36 PM »
NIT birth

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 06:45:05 PM »
rob thomas ballin  would be real nice
not to mention mase playing like he did at the end of last year
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 07:02:00 PM »
 Split their Big East schedule, Win the Holiday  fest, & Rob Thomas fully recover.

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 08:44:52 PM »
rob t healthy and ready to go and mase back and dominating
We Not Me

Poison

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 08:46:10 PM »
A healthy team.

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 10:22:54 PM »
john calipari and/or lance stephenson ;D
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 10:41:54 PM »
That all them young brothaz can grow up and become leaders in they communities so the cycle of violence and despair can be end.

-Choz4Life
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 11:24:01 PM »
Peace...

oldred10

• Ya Gotta Believe!!!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 02:25:03 PM »
That all them young brothaz can grow up and become leaders in they communities so the cycle of violence and despair can be end.

-Choz4Life

Amen choz..  8) .. btw - all i want for Christmas is a "healthy" Mase & Thomas... the REST will take care of itself.. ;D .. peace!

p.s. - Will X-mas come "early" this year?..  ;) .. Happy Holidays!!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 03:18:14 PM by oldred10 »

"If u LOVE us that's GREAT... if u HATE us that's GREAT too... if ur in the middle... get the F*CK out!!" - Paul Stanley, KISS

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 06:12:01 PM »
As St. John's basketball fans, we should wish for the gift that keeps on giving...and thats the absence of an inept Father Harrington and an overmatched Norman Roberts from our beloved program.

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2007, 08:35:25 PM »
As St. John's basketball fans, we should wish for the gift that keeps on giving...and thats the absence of an inept Father Harrington and an overmatched Norman Roberts from our beloved program.

ba-humbug drizzle do I need to send the Christmas ghosts to you?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 08:39:08 PM »
All I want for Christmas is a zone offense...

but thats unrealistic, so i'll settle for Norm's head  ;D

oldred10

• Ya Gotta Believe!!!
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2007, 08:11:50 AM »

Take ur ACT back to the "other" board drizzle/fatcessa/fraudfan/etc.. 8) .. yawn.

« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 08:53:11 AM by oldred10 »

"If u LOVE us that's GREAT... if u HATE us that's GREAT too... if ur in the middle... get the F*CK out!!" - Paul Stanley, KISS

Tha Kid

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 09:41:44 AM »
I want a healthy Mase and RT, 2 holiday tournament championship trophies and Paris Horne to find a 3 point stroke!
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 09:58:31 AM »

Take ur ACT back to the "other" board drizzle/fatcessa/fraudfan/etc.. 8) .. yawn.

Actually, I have a name on BEB, (Everything is Fine Redmen) but I rarely post.  JJ made a post encouraging readers to start responding to the threads.  I figured I would help support a site started by a student (I assume) considering I am recent grad.  I am not any other poster but myself, I do know some of the posters on BEB but I dont feel as negative about the team as they do.  What I said I felt is true, its not an exaggeration, it's my opinion.  

I was on the bandwagon until this off season, I really was, but now I just plainly feel Norm is not the right guy.  I still root for this team just as hard as ever but doesnt mean I an not going to look rationally at the situation.

I have had some good discussions with some posters here so far, but just throwing up pics of clowns makes me not want to post.

I am not into attacking people no I guess you guys just lost a poster.  

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 10:29:35 AM »
Every time someone says something negative about the program Oldred finds it necessary to spend his clearly busy day finding demeaning pictures of everybody.

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 10:57:02 AM »
oldred you aren't the gate keeper here. Please don't tell people to go to other boards or call them a clown, boso, or other various names. This is what instigates problems. Drizzle is aloud to have his opinions, you might not agree which is fine but don't personally attack him for it.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Tha Kid

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2007, 11:29:54 AM »
It's a shame ANYONE feels the need to start personal attacks, especially on a "Christmas Wish List" thread.  We're all St. John's fans guys...
"I drink and I know things"