Jordan Speaks

• 66 replies

Foad

Re: Jordan Speaks
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2014, 07:15:08 AM »
one thing Lavin has shown is that he doesn't play around when it comes to nonsense.  We (arguably) had a shot at the tourney last year if D-Lo doesn't get suspended, and yet Lavs put him on the shelf, knowing that it would effectively destroy whatever shot we had.

Ridiculous. Last year's team won 2 games after January. Harrison was suspended March 2nd. They has zero chance of making the tournament. On March 2 they'd had lost 4 of 5 and were 16-12 with 3 regular season games remaining, 2 against ranked teams. Lavin suspended Harrison knowing that his lickspittles in the press would blame Harrison's suspension for the late season collapse, which by the time of the suspension had already happened. He had nothing to lose by suspending Harrison and everything to gain. It's exactly the same pathology he displayed activating poor Felix Balamou for a game to make a point to Jordan.

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2014, 08:17:01 AM »
He'll speak next year at Temple...of course you said he'd be gone by now.  What ever happened to your big news?   Oh, you must have been talking about our winning streak.

Makes John Starks look like Abe Lincoln

Way to dance around the question Baldi. I'm still wondering about this kid "getting his" and that big news you were referring too. Does "getting his" include game winning selfless passes?

What was this big news?

Too bad Sandy didn't officially put you under...amen for social services huh???

Even when I do give you losers info, all you do is complain about it..

Too bad Sandy didn't put me under? Going to take more than that to take me down. You should be ashamed of yourself, people died. You are a complete jerkoff
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 08:19:31 AM by Marco Baldi »

paultzman

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2014, 08:20:58 AM »
He'll speak next year at Temple...of course you said he'd be gone by now.  What ever happened to your big news?   Oh, you must have been talking about our winning streak.

Way to dance around the question Baldi. I'm still wondering about this kid "getting his" and that big news you were referring too. Does "getting his" include game winning selfless passes?

What was this big news?

Ouch!  Ridiculously over the line there. This is only basketball man.

« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2014, 08:42:26 AM »
Marco - there's a boatload of us who have appreciated your contributions to the board over the years.

hnk

« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2014, 08:59:45 AM »
Me too...until he lost is credibility earlier this year.  Time for him to admit his mistake....what he said was going to happen didn't happen...he's sorry and let's move on.

« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2014, 09:00:16 AM »

What was this big news?

Ouch!  Ridiculously over the line there. This is only basketball man.

+1
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 09:06:41 AM »
Me too...until he lost is credibility earlier this year.  Time for him to admit his mistake....what he said was going to happen didn't happen...he's sorry and let's move on.

I don't mind that Baldi posts any inside info he gets. It's the way he presents it. 2 years ago it was a fact that Lavin wasn't coming back and was moving back to Cali. A month or two ago Jordan was selfish and not getting his and there was supposed to be big news. He said this as if it were a done deal that Jordan was gone. It's just funny that none of the inside info he gets is ever positive about the St. John's program, much like most of his posts. That's why many don't buy it when he posts his "info."

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2014, 09:07:53 AM »

Lost my credibility?  I gave you the real reason why Jordan wasn't with the team and I'm still being criticized for that. And you wonder why  inside info is rarely posted. Wake up
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 09:15:40 AM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2014, 09:17:51 AM »
So you're mad at the info I posted, mad at the info I didn't post. Oh and mad at how I presented it? Grow a set

« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2014, 09:27:29 AM »
So you're mad at the info I posted, mad at the info I didn't post. Oh and mad at how I presented it? Grow a set

LOL calm down there buddy. Just find it curious how your "info" is so one sided.

« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2014, 09:31:05 AM »

LOL calm down there buddy. Just find it curious how your "info" is so one sided.

Few years ago I posted all the recruits that were coming, that was some good news. I think.  I usually don't hold any info back, I post what I hear.

Ya I'm a bit ticked off, some drunk loser wished m e dead lol

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2014, 09:32:04 AM »

What a total classless remark it doesn't surprise me one bit chronic420 was the poster.  What a total loser to put that in writing and hit send.  Blame it on the bud.

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2014, 09:35:42 AM »

Few years ago I posted all the recruits that were coming, that was some good news. I think.  I usually don't hold any info back, I post what I hear.

Ya I'm a bit ticked off, some drunk loser wished m e dead lol

Marco my friend you seem a little rattled right now over the classless comment someone posted about you but you cant let things like that bother you.  Some people don't have a clue and to put something like that in writing when families actually lost loved ones and all their personal belongings  just sums you up as trash.  We are in here talking basketball and if some people don't like what you have to say they wish death upon you or tell you to go hang out with molesters.  Strange stuff it happened to me as well just let it go.  The dude is a straight LOSER.

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2014, 09:56:04 AM »

What was this big news?

no need for that, Marco likes to stir the pot and has been right on alot of counts in the past. Alot of us have friends that lost it all in Sandy, remember this is still only a game and entertainment...thats life.

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2014, 04:23:12 PM »

What was this big news?

Even when I do give you losers info, all you do is complain about it..

Too bad Sandy didn't put me under? Going to take more than that to take me down. You should be ashamed of yourself, people died. You are a complete jerkoff

Wow.. I am obviously no fan of Marco's nonsense look at me style, but that post was brutal. I know
plently of people affected by that storm and it is certainly a tough subject to make jokes about.  Made me cringe.  Anyway, on my way to game and hope to see good effort from team. Huge game.

ras

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2014, 10:14:58 PM »
Marco, even though you like to stir the pot, I believed you w the news of Jorden having 1 foot out the door. I appreciate it that you had the stones to post it. Jorden seems  to be happy now and I expect him to return.

paultzman

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2014, 11:55:48 AM »
@StJohnsBBall: CONGRATS SHEED AND DLO! #bigeast #SJUBB @BIGEAST @FOXSports1 @UAbasketball @UnderArmour http://t.co/PMAeOH9pfc

hnk

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2014, 12:00:03 PM »
As far as I am concerned, he never has to speak again!

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2014, 01:42:56 PM »
He's gone.  I think he would be a 1st rounder this year.  He has the height and a ton of upside.  No inside info but when you see a pro player you see a pro player.

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2014, 01:47:05 PM »
He's gone.  I think he would be a 1st rounder this year.  He has the height and a ton of upside.  No inside info but when you see a pro player you see a pro player.

Tough to predict that especially with how deep this draft is and the fact that he is on nobody's draft radar this year or next.