Season is over

• 42 replies
Re: Season is over
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2010, 10:26:25 PM »
I'm class of '82  SJC   I have finally decided to come forward and advise all here that the day that SJU announced that they would no longer call themselves  "THE REDMEN" I placed a Hungarian curse (taught to me by my grandmother) on the basketball program.  From that day forward the team has done terrible and will continue to do so. 

Florida State can call themselves the Seminoles but SJU cannot continue the REDMAN tradition?  That is absurd!

I have seen fit to come forward only now that my son is going to Boston College and I have once again begun watching college hoops.  Traditions are important in college.  St. John's had a storied tradition in Redman hoops and NYC basketball lore.

Return to the Redmen!  Give us back our name! Give us back our tradition!  Alumni come forth!

Give back our rightful name and I will take back the curse!

you are a joke, shut up. Co sign with what Offspring said, enough with this crying about the name of the team, GET THE HELL OVER IT.

Dude, no need to be a jerk.  Guy was expressing an opinion in a tongue and cheek manner.  You kids today,  jeez. 

when it's the same nonsense in EVERY thread, yea I'm going to voice my opinion. Instead of making real discussion about the team, this board has died and the minimal talk that does go on, is complaining and wanting a name to be restored.

Am I the only one who finds something wrong with that?!??!!?

boo3

« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2010, 10:45:58 PM »
 considering it was the members first post i don't see how it was the same thing in every thread.   

just caught me as odd you would jump on someone's first post. 

Whatever, carry on.   ::)

« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2010, 07:16:50 PM »
considering it was the members first post i don't see how it was the same thing in every thread.   

just caught me as odd you would jump on someone's first post. 

Whatever, carry on.   ::)

Maybe P1NS is an Apache?