Keith Thomas - F - Westchester CC - ST JOHN'S

• 385 replies
Re: Keith Thomas - F - Westchester CC - ST JOHN'S
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2014, 12:50:26 PM »
What's next? We going to throw a party when we get a transfer from Niagara ?

Ya let's talk extension again

We? 

Don’t worry Lavin won’t make it thru next weekend.

Agreed FORDHAM

My buddy, my buddy, my buddy….

So to recap, I have a guy named Testicles calling me a 9 year old and another named Fordham questioning if I'm a fan. Good stuff

gman

« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2014, 12:57:23 PM »
Any league with St John's in it would have us as their bottom feeder..including the Patriot League.

Yeah because we didn't finish 3rd last year or anything.  ::)

Don't feed the troll

Marillac

« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2014, 01:07:33 PM »

We? 

Agreed FORDHAM

If you had Aprill 11th in the "When Will Someone Agree with Fordham96" Pool...you are the winner.  PM Moose for your winnings.

paultzman

« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2014, 02:45:18 PM »
@NYPost_Brazille: College coach on St. John's recruit Keith Thomas: "High, high level rebounder. ... Not kid you throw ball into post, but good hands." #sjubb

« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2014, 03:13:46 PM »

We? 

Agreed FORDHAM

So to recap, I have a guy named Testicles calling me a 9 year old and another named Fordham questioning if I'm a fan. Good stuff

And your point is?

I am going to open 2 other user names, straight is great and gay is good.

You know, keep em guessing.

paultzman

« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2014, 03:18:12 PM »
Any chance of stopping this inane banter & getting back to the thread subject?

« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2014, 03:18:21 PM »
To close, so as to keep the topic on Thomas, if usernames were evidence of how much a fan you are of a program RealFan would be Lavin's waterboy.

Marillac

« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2014, 03:26:47 PM »

We? 

Agreed FORDHAM

And your point is?

I am going to open 2 other user names, straight is great and gay is good.

You know, keep em guessing.

Why so testy this week?  Did your mom burn the meatloaf or start charging you rent for staying in the basement?

« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2014, 03:49:49 PM »

Marillac when did you become the resident comedian? Lately you have been too funny!

Marillac

« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2014, 04:05:27 PM »

Marillac when did you become the resident comedian? Lately you have been too funny!

Most of my good stuff gets deleted quickly.  Marillac is liking this new longer leash.

« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2014, 04:09:25 PM »
Everyone gets upset at the truth
it's the truth as you see it, others think otherwise. who is right we will find out in the next year.

it is getting so repetitious on both sides, like children in a playground.

« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2014, 04:18:59 PM »
it's the truth as you see it, others think otherwise. who is right we will find out in the next year.

Why do we have to wait until next year? Before this season everyone said NCAAs or bust, some said sweet 16, others even further. Lavin had a stacked roster for our conference and failed to make the T. Everyone had said no more excuses and Lavin has no excuses. Now with a depleted roster and recruits off the scrap heap we have to wait another year for an answer, I don't think so, the answer is in and it says unfortunately Lavin ain't all that as a coach.

« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2014, 05:12:31 PM »
ok, we know you don't like Lavin. We get it. We won't forget. Enough already. You have made your point.

Tha Kid

« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2014, 05:31:48 PM »

Why do we have to wait until next year? Before this season everyone said NCAAs or bust

Did the Admin ever say NCAAs or bust?  Do we all of a sudden have the power to fire the coach?

I'm not saying I disagree with you, but you are beating a dead horse here.
"I drink and I know things"

Poison

« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2014, 07:00:31 PM »

Why do we have to wait until next year? Before this season everyone said NCAAs or bust, some said sweet 16, others even further. Lavin had a stacked roster for our conference and failed to make the T. Everyone had said no more excuses and Lavin has no excuses. Now with a depleted roster and recruits off the scrap heap we have to wait another year for an answer, I don't think so, the answer is in and it says unfortunately Lavin ain't all that as a coach.

We always have to wait until "next year". We're the cubs of college basketball. Awesome, storied venue massively trumps a dramatically overrated product.

« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2014, 07:36:32 PM »

We always have to wait until "next year". We're the cubs of college basketball. Awesome, storied venue massively trumps a dramatically overrated product.
he's going to be here next year, as much as you don't like it. keep saying the same thing over and over again won't change that.

Marillac

« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2014, 07:48:39 PM »
Back to the topic...I would really be happy if we landed this kid.  It's not an ideal situation, but Lavin may have backed his way into a kid that is areally good fit for this team.  If we are going to lose, I would so much rather it be with kids playing their hearts out and scraping their heads on their respective (lower) ceilings, than have a bunch of top 50 kids act like they are lottery picks that don't have to work for anything.

This kid is going to play with a chip on his shoulder the size of the grand canyon, and I love that. so If he and Sampson collided down low, Sampson would end up laying on the baseline next to the camera guy while this kid walked to the foul line for his and one after Sanchez fouled him.

Poison

« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2014, 07:49:36 PM »

he's going to be here next year, as much as you don't like it. keep saying the same thing over and over again won't change that.

I don't know who's post you're responding to, but it's not mine.

« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2014, 03:22:01 AM »
Looks like we are also after his teammate Gio McLean - http://www.zsmart.blogspot.com/2014/04/thomas-to-visit-loyola-chicago-this.html?m=1

Reading the descriptions of Thomas St. John´s have always had this kind of players. I think that it is good.

And I like that McLean averages more than 7 assists per game.

LJSA

« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2014, 05:31:38 AM »
And I like that McLean averages more than 7 assists per game.

I loved the idea of him when I thought Greene was jumping ship, but no room for him now, unfortunately, unless he redshirted.