Elijah Holifield transferring to Prairie View

• 90 replies

Poison

Re: Elijah Holifield transferring to Prairie View
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2018, 02:54:05 PM »
Phil played a role . He wasn’t good. But he didn’t play out of control. Imagine if Amar who is bigger, faster, and probably more skilled played like Phil?

All true. Walk ons aren’t changing the course of the season, but if we lose every single BE game and Mullin isn’t fired, we should be thrown out of the BE conference. St.John’s would deserve it.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 02:54:37 PM by Poison »

Foad

« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2018, 08:32:06 PM »
Probably 1 or 2 games would have gone our way.

If Holifield is worth two wins how many is Lovett worth.   

I would think 3-5

If Holifield is worth two Lovett is worth eleven.

Foad

« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2018, 08:34:18 PM »
Imagine if Amar who is bigger, faster, and probably more skilled played like Phil?

Imagine if Lavin had been spent three months touring the Riviera and had returned with a scholarship player who was significantly better than a walk on.

Poison

« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2018, 09:17:28 PM »
Imagine if Amar who is bigger, faster, and probably more skilled played like Phil?

Imagine if Lavin had been spent three months touring the Riviera and had returned with a scholarship player who was significantly better than a walk on.

Lavin won 9 BE games his last year here. Show some respect you stupid shit.

Foad

« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2018, 09:11:16 AM »
Show some respect

How many weeks of half time shows do you think Lavin'll miss following his mother's passing. At first I figured he'd be out until Memorial Day but then it occurred to me that he'd much rather mourn on television. Now my guess is he shows up on FS1 in a black hat, veil and dark glasses looking like Jackie Kennedy.

Poison

« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2018, 09:16:03 AM »
Show some respect

How many weeks of half time shows do you think Lavin'll miss following his mother's passing. At first I figured he'd be out until Memorial Day but then it occurred to me that he'd much rather mourn on television. Now my guess is he shows up on FS1 in a black hat, veil and dark glasses looking like Jackie Kennedy.

It’s sad that the wrong people keep dying, but a little sauce can fix that.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 09:21:39 AM by Poison »

TONYD3

« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2018, 10:19:04 AM »
Show some respect

Great post loser

Foad

« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2018, 01:05:16 PM »
Show some respect

Great post loser

You make a good point. Now that Lavin's parental cupard is bare he's technically an orphan so I should probably be nicer to him.

TONYD3

« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2018, 01:22:42 PM »
Show some respect

Great post loser

You make a good point. Now that Lavin's parental cupard is bare he's technically an orphan so I should probably be nicer to him.
Put it on his Wikipedia page. Between that and your name. So pathetically funny

« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2018, 06:48:53 PM »
Show some respect

Great post loser

Put it on his Wikipedia page. Between that and your name. So pathetically funny

This thread sucks.

« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2018, 12:54:18 AM »
The majority of you have lost your damn minds.