Leadership

• 29 replies
Re: Leadership
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2017, 05:24:32 PM »
By your belief, he can remain the head coach, regardless of record, because he's Chris Mullin. 

Yes, that is what I believe.  The job is his until he no longer wants it.  As it should be.

I can't take your opinion away, but it tremendously lacks logic.  Oh, well!
Not to mention intelligence, knowledge, common sense, experience, information and a whole litany of other adjectives to describe an opinion. It is counter intuitive at best.

Poison

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2017, 06:13:27 PM »
How much longer do we endure this crap? How many passes does this staff get?

Mullin's been head coach since March 30 2015. It's today November 7, 2017. That's two and half years. He's coached two exhibition games this season, which is not quite the beginning his second year with a non cobbled together roster comprising his own players. So he gets longer than that, and more passes that that, except from crybabies like you who are only happy when their nappies are full.

Give objectivity a try since you're so fond of it. Mullin has 9 players. How much longer should he be given to field a full team?

Objectivity? You’re calling for the coaches head after an exhibition loss.

I am not calling for his head. I’m asking our staff to get their shit together. It would probably be awful for the program to have to start over yet again. He’s going to get more time, and he should learn from his mistakes. Is that too much to ask?

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2017, 06:31:52 PM »
By your belief, he can remain the head coach, regardless of record, because he's Chris Mullin. 

Yes, that is what I believe.  The job is his until he no longer wants it.  As it should be.

Not to mention intelligence, knowledge, common sense, experience, information and a whole litany of other adjectives to describe an opinion. It is counter intuitive at best.

Concur.  It boggles my mind how anyone believe Mullin should have carte blanche, regardless. 

It's simple....  Mullin wins, then he stays.  He loses, then he goes.  This season is extremely imperative.  That can't be stated enough.  We need to give the perception the program is ascending.  Otherwise, the staff's job becomes harder.

It's time to move and move upward.

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2017, 07:54:01 PM »

Wow!  I knew my cognitive ability was lacking in many areas but I didn't realize it was that poor.

Hopefully legend wins and we all live happily ever after.

Marillac

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2017, 08:21:17 PM »

Mullin's been head coach since March 30 2015. It's today November 7, 2017. That's two and half years. He's coached two exhibition games this season, which is not quite the beginning his second year with a non cobbled together roster comprising his own players. So he gets longer than that, and more passes that that, except from crybabies like you who are only happy when their nappies are full.

Give objectivity a try since you're so fond of it. Mullin has 9 players. How much longer should he be given to field a full team?

I am not calling for his head. I’m asking our staff to get their shit together. It would probably be awful for the program to have to start over yet again. He’s going to get more time, and he should learn from his mistakes. Is that too much to ask?

« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 08:22:33 PM by Marillac »

Poison

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2017, 08:35:57 PM »

The humor is lost on me, but if it makes you happy, enjoy it.

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2017, 10:09:45 PM »

Wow!  I knew my cognitive ability was lacking in many areas but I didn't realize it was that poor.

LOL. Great response and shows you have a great sense of humor and that you don't take yourself too seriously. Yes, hopefully Player Legend has an epiphany and becomes a Coaching Legend.

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2017, 04:22:52 PM »

LOL. Great response and shows you have a great sense of humor and that you don't take yourself too seriously. Yes, hopefully Player Legend has an epiphany and becomes a Coaching Legend.

Thanks.  I come on here for fun with my friends.  I don't get bent about anything anyone writes about me and my rantings.

Plus, I have very thick interweb skin as I date way way back to the wild, wild west days of Beb's where insulting and cursing out fellow posters was enjoyed and encouraged.

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2017, 04:29:31 PM »

Thanks.  I come on here for fun with my friends.  I don't get bent about anything anyone writes about me and my rantings.

Plus, I have very thick interweb skin as I date way way back to the wild, wild west days of Beb's where insulting and cursing out fellow posters was enjoyed and encouraged.

Ha!  Yeah, it was pretty wild on there.