Game 5: Oregon St.

• 220 replies
Re: Game 5: Oregon St.
« Reply #220 on: November 24, 2017, 09:22:45 PM »
In game reactions is what the game thread is all about. Reading it hours later and commenting is kind of crazy.

Yeah but you would comment like man that was a bad turnover by Simon not he has the worst handles.

He dribbles the ball at his chin and he had his pocket picked by the Molloy center one on one. He's a 1-2 dribble player in the half court and don't forget he is covered by forwards not guards. I think he's a very good passer but coach needs to find a way to get him the ball in ways doesn't have to dribble more than a few times to pass. I like him on the block. He had FIVE unforced turnovers today in the half court and he only took more then a few meaningful dribbles like ten times. Nearly all of his assists in the half court come off 0-2 dribbles. He's also very reckless finishing when he can't dunk...I don't mind that as much. I want Lovett setting guys up more and of course Ponds. After those those two the handles fall off a cliff.

LoVett has more handles than you'd see at an airport, but he's occasionally reckless.  He's also often hunting for his shot.