BRETT FAVRE TO JETS
« on: August 07, 2008, 12:00:54 AM »
For a 4th or 5th round pick as reported on SNY

Randomhero423

Re: BRETT FAVRE TO JETS
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 06:57:08 AM »
first round pick if he plays 80% of snaps and make superbowl
2nd round pick if he plays 70% of snaps and makes playoffs

i cannot stand favre. i hope he breaks his leg.

pmg911

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 07:39:45 AM »

and we all thought you were a nice high school kid...

oldred10

• Ya Gotta Believe!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 09:33:28 AM »
This is a "no lose" situation for the Jets. They can't possibly be any worse than last year & now they add a 'HOF" qb(for a conditional draft pick..lol) to the plethora of moves they made in the off season. Making them a legit playoff contender. Plus, they now have someone that can actually compete with Eli & the super bowl champion Giants(8)) for some "headlines" in this town... on the other hand, the Packers & Aaron Rodgers better make the playoffs or things are going to get real UGLY out there in Wisconsin... i'm just glad this NONSENSE is finally over.. ::) .. Good luck jet fans!!

"If u LOVE us that's GREAT... if u HATE us that's GREAT too... if ur in the middle... get the F*CK out!!" - Paul Stanley, KISS

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 10:07:51 AM »

lol pmg has had some pretty good posts lately.

Brett Farve is going to retire by week 3 after he can't stand the boo's from the Jets fans after he throws 4 ints in his first game at giants stadium with those swirling wins

and we all thought you were a nice high school kid...

Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 11:28:54 AM »
Actually, I don't love Favre either - I think he's interception-prone, obviously, and I don't think the Jets' receivers are good at going downfield, necessarily, but breaking his leg?  Dude, that's not called for.

And Brett makes the team better.  Clemens wasn't very good and Pennington's arm is a permanent noodle.  I'll miss Chad, though.

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 12:40:39 PM »
Actually, I don't love Favre either - I think he's interception-prone, obviously, and I don't think the Jets' receivers are good at going downfield, necessarily, but breaking his leg?  Dude, that's not called for.

I'm sure random meant that he hopes brett 'breaks a leg'..
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 12:41:14 PM by NYCbuckeye »

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 03:30:18 PM »
I wonder what Brett's wife and family has to say about this....wasn't that reason he retired in the first place?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 06:43:14 PM »
I am a HUGE Jet fan! I am excited.

Randomhero423

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 07:50:37 PM »
I wonder what Brett's wife and family has to say about this....wasn't that reason he retired in the first place?

jets had to convince his wife apprantely. 

and although i was over the top with hoping he breaks his leg, i really do hope he fails with NYJ.  his ego is out of control, and he's overrated.