Chris Russo leaves WFAN

• 8 replies

Re: Chris Russo leaves WFAN
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 08:45:18 PM »
yea I just got a phone call now about this wow!
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

oldred10

• Ya Gotta Believe!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 10:50:36 PM »
I stopped listening to these two BOZOS years ago... but i would have much rather seen that fat slob Francessa go... at least Russo still has a sense of humor about himself... unlike tubby, who has become nothing but a tired old egotistical prick.. :D .. btw - how much u want to bet that his even chubbier "protege" - Chris Carlin(maybe the WORST radio announcer i've ever heard) - gets the gig.. ::) .. good luck doggie, ur better off!!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 10:53:03 PM by oldred10 »

"If u LOVE us that's GREAT... if u HATE us that's GREAT too... if ur in the middle... get the F*CK out!!" - Paul Stanley, KISS

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 11:35:59 PM »
Is Mike going solo or is he adding a new partner?

oldred10

• Ya Gotta Believe!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 12:19:53 PM »
Is Mike going solo or is he adding a new partner?

After reading the Daily News this morning it sounds like chubby is flying "solo"... which imo, would be a complete disaster after a few months. He is way too old, fat & tired to be carrying that show by himself. Plus, most "fans" in NYC are fed up with his pompous, know it all bullsh*t & the way he insults/shouts down any callers that dare disagree with him..  ::) ... F francessa... and even though he is a complete bozo, i will give "doggie" a listen on sirius... most likely when Stern is doing yet another over the top "fruity" bit OR when artie wastes our time with another one of his heroin "adventures"..  :o ... sirius satellitte rules!!!

p.s. - quick... is that artie or mike?..  ;D .. peace!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 12:22:58 PM by oldred10 »

"If u LOVE us that's GREAT... if u HATE us that's GREAT too... if ur in the middle... get the F*CK out!!" - Paul Stanley, KISS

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 01:25:30 PM »
anyone listening right now.....mad dog is on the phone.

pmg911

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 01:32:52 PM »
Mount Francesa handled the opening very professionally and classy..    he just had Dog on for 10 minutes and said he will take calls next...

Sad day for NY sports...      19 years on the air togehter..!!

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2008, 01:41:13 PM »
I'm curious what kind of callers they will get in. The call screener is going to have fun today.

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 05:54:40 PM »
I'm going to missed those two for real. It got me through a lot of studying on the 3rd floor of St. John's Library during my time as a student, and long boring hours during work. Wish both of them luck sad day for NY Sports indeed......