• 6 replies
white men can't jump
« on: December 29, 2007, 01:06:14 PM »
on a&e right now just started

love this movie
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: white men can't jump
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 11:45:33 PM »
I noticed today that Gloria is wearing a St. John's sweatshirt when they are running away from the stooky brothers.

So St. John's is in Coming to America and White Men Can't Jump....any other movies?

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 04:02:41 PM »
Get the DVD and you'll see where she is in the bed topless and puts the St John's sweatshirt on.  Great scene.

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 04:15:43 PM »
yea rosie perez was so hot in this and she always was reading the almanac haha

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 05:50:32 PM »
St. John's was mentioned at the end of the movie "Light it up" when one of the characters decides to do Pre-Med there. Another question is how come Fordham allows the whole world to shoot on their campus or make references (Michael J Fox's character in Spin City had a Fordham pennant in his office plus his character went there) but St. John's cannot even land a 30 second spot on Law & Order and they have shot an episode on Union Turnpike before

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 06:41:05 PM »
Ray Morano's character on Everybody Loves Raymond is a sports writer for the Long Island newspaper Newsday. You can often see a St. John's hat hanging by the front door, leading me to believe he is supposed to be a graduate of St. John's on the show

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 01:13:52 AM »
I saw Ron Jeremy wearing a Marco Baldi jersey in one of his "blockbusters"