Michael Jackson dead?

• 27 replies

LJSA

Michael Jackson dead?
« on: June 25, 2009, 06:04:42 PM »
Real news sources are being vague on his condition, which usually means someone is dead. Celeb blogs already saying he's dead.

boo3

Re: Michael Jackson dead?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 06:12:53 PM »
  Word on the street is he's dead.

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 06:14:33 PM »
tmz.com

he died of a heart attack
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

boo3

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 06:16:42 PM »
  Farrah and MJ in the same day....where did my childhood go?  i'm getting too old!

LJSA

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 06:41:17 PM »
My hometown newspaper -- The San Francisco Chronicle (hardly a reliable source) -- saying it's official.

LJSA

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 06:42:11 PM »
  Farrah and MJ in the same day....where did my childhood go?  i'm getting too old!

Seriously. If Harrison Ford dies before midnight tonight I'm going to be very pissed.

kob24

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 12:25:06 AM »
The greatest of all time and has the proof to back it. God bless u and thank u rest in peace brother

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 12:35:07 AM »
I'm not afraid to admit I love some Michael Jackson jams and I always rock it in my ipod. The dude had 13 #1 songs and the best selling album of all time. With the age of the internet that best selling album may stick the test of time.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 07:36:30 AM »
Afraid to admit it? MJ is the artist that many (most?) of the singing, dancing pop stars try to emulate, created some of the catchiest pop songs ever, elevated music videos to a high level of performance, still a worldwide icon... so much talent, even with all of the bizarre stuff and his serious social problems.

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 09:03:37 AM »
Know some y'all will think this is heresy and all but I'll save the lauding and just say he was one very trouble brother and leave it at that.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

kob24

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 10:19:03 AM »
Nah choz u allowed to speak ur mind. Yes mike was a messed up individual but he still did amazing things. He is and always will be the biggest star ever. Music weirdness everything. U can go into any country and no matter the language they will understand the name michael Jackson. I said this yesterday to my parents and I'm not trying to be funny. The united states is #$%^ed. He was the only thing that stopped other countries from attacking us because they loved him. Now it's on.

boo3

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 11:05:11 AM »
  sorry  couldn't help myself!

Children's Place (PLCE) finally getting pro active offering Micheal Jackson promotional sale,,,boys pants half off

Marillac

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 12:54:02 PM »

Children's Place (PLCE) finally getting pro active offering Micheal Jackson promotional sale,,,boys pants half off

The guy just died, bro. 

One of the most talented humans to ever walk this planet.  I think he was a victim of his own success.  He had has issues, but the man was an icon and 50 is too early for anyone.

Farrah and MJ is the same day.  Ed McMahon a few days earlier.  The world is a little emptier now. 

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 07:05:12 PM »
Know some y'all will think this is heresy and all but I'll save the lauding and just say he was one very trouble brother and leave it at that.

I’m with you Choz, very very talented, but I also believe troubled man.

Heard a DJ lady on radio last night say that she hopes he finds the peace, happiness and tranquility in heaven that seemed to elude him for much of his time on this here Earth.

Amen.

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 10:47:33 AM »

Come on man....we all have demons that we battle daily. No one is perfect. I have four kids and I don't like the way that whole situation with Mike and chidren went down. When it is our turn we will all be judged. I'll just leave it at that.

boo3

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 07:01:03 PM »
    Lighten up fellas.  I know,  everyone is a saint once they die right.   Your right,  he will be judged.  lets leave it at that.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 07:06:45 PM by boo3 »

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 05:20:57 PM »
Was gonna bite my tongue, but I just saw Rev. Al at the Apollo sayin how Harlem never turn its back on Michael.

Sorry yo, but Michael turn his back on us.

I never saw a brother despise his blackness like Michael do. Thought it was shameful as he got rid of his curls, his nose and his color. Just cause he gone, I can't say my feelins change.

Now some y'all may say its the white world that made Michael hate hisself and they is many of examples of that thruout histry.

But I dont buy that no more. Its on one's own to decide who they is and what they proud of no matter how trouble they is.

-Choz4Life

Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 09:47:44 PM »
Was gonna bite my tongue, but I just saw Rev. Al at the Apollo sayin how Harlem never turn its back on Michael.

Sorry yo, but Michael turn his back on us.

I never saw a brother despise his blackness like Michael do. Thought it was shameful as he got rid of his curls, his nose and his color. Just cause he gone, I can't say my feelins change.

Now some y'all may say its the white world that made Michael hate hisself and they is many of examples of that thruout histry.

But I dont buy that no more. Its on one's own to decide who they is and what they proud of no matter how trouble they is.

-Choz4Life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UO_F3I9gJE#

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2009, 01:28:07 PM »
http://www.shallownation.com/2009/06/26/michael-jackson-tribute-song-better-on-the-other-side-lyrics-video/

scroll down and watch the video. the game made a tribute song for him. i got chills listening to it
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2009, 01:45:41 PM »
I think all hell is going to break loose in LA at this pedophiles tribute. The good people of LA dont do well in crowds