Nkeruwem (Kerwin) Okoro - G - St. Raymond's - Bronx, NY - IOWA ST.

• 50 replies

Chilleb

Re: Nkeruwem (Kerwin) Okoro - G - St. Raymond's - Bronx, NY - IOWA ST.
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2012, 09:13:55 PM »
Absolutely fell in love with his kids game tonight. Iowa state has got a steal!! This kid does everything well

Ehhhh

Seen him multiple times and he's never wow'ed me.  Caught between a couple of positions.  High bball iq no question.

Yea he is a little slow for the 2 and not the tallest 3 .
I thought the same but then again these kids are improving on a daily basis

Moose

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2012, 09:17:42 PM »
Absolutely fell in love with his kids game tonight. Iowa state has got a steal!! This kid does everything well

Ehhhh

Seen him multiple times and he's never wow'ed me.  Caught between a couple of positions.  High bball iq no question.
He's about 6'4 and played the point tonight and was near flawless , made free throws and converted in transition . Made a habit of beating his man. He's never impressed me till tonight . Maybe it was just a good game but if it was it was a damn good game.

Who was 'guarding' him at the other point.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2012, 09:19:16 PM »
He'll be a Gael in 2  years

Happy

« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2012, 09:20:22 PM »

Ehhhh

He's about 6'4 and played the point tonight and was near flawless , made free throws and converted in transition . Made a habit of beating his man. He's never impressed me till tonight . Maybe it was just a good game but if it was it was a damn good game.

Who was guarding him?

Chilleb

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2012, 09:24:49 PM »

Ehhhh

Rashad Andrews the MVP of the city chip, they moved galan to the wing in the second half because okoro was just so efficient

Happy

« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2012, 09:29:04 PM »

Ehhhh

Rashad Andrews the MVP of the city chip, they moved galan to the wing in the second half because okoro was just so efficient

Weird because neither are point guards.. And Okoro outweighs Andrews by probably 30lbs.

Chilleb

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2012, 09:34:57 PM »

Ehhhh

Weird because neither are point guards.. And Okoro outweighs Andrews by probably 30lbs.
I did not say rashad ran the point on the other end just guarded him on defense. And would you rather tyliek kimbrough guard him who's 5'10 and 60 pounds outweighed? He just played a real good game today gosh! Is it that's hard to believe ? Lol can okoro get some love? If it makes anybody feel better the Bronx lost to brooklyn in the final result.

Happy

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2012, 09:37:22 PM »

Ehhhh

I did not say rashad ran the point on the other end just guarded him on defense. And would you rather tyliek kimbrough guard him who's 5'10 and 60 pounds outweighed? He just played a real good game today gosh! Is it that's hard to believe ? Lol can okoro get some love? If it makes anybody feel better the Bronx lost to brooklyn in the final result.

Lol sorry man.  I don't hate Okoro's game .. And u didn't make me feel better because I'm from the Bronx :)

Chilleb

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2012, 09:38:49 PM »

Ehhhh

Lol sorry man.  I don't hate Okoro's game .. And u didn't make me feel better because I'm from the Bronx :)
Lol can't win for loosing

Moose

« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2013, 08:25:13 PM »
DNP all year

Moose

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2013, 09:58:10 PM »
Here is the reasons why he hasn't been playing.  Hope he does well the rest of the way.

http://www.mlive.com/newsflash/index.ssf/story/isus-okoro-plays-through-family-tragedy/0038e351784643afaa4e4c2b6944f7bb