Myles Davis - G - Notre Dame Prep - Plainfield, NJ - XAVIER

• 24 replies

Moose

Re: Myles Davis - G - Notre Dame Prep - Plainfield, NJ
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2010, 07:57:13 PM »
How is Notre Dame Prep still in business?
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2010, 10:16:40 PM »
+1 NTSG ;)
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2010, 12:47:27 AM »
Do you mean the relatively dilapidated conditions?
I've been at a lot of prep schools and, although NDP faces elite competition, it would never be my choice.

There are plenty of prep schools that have tremendous facilities (put even expensive D-III schools to shame), great dorms and food, and better locations--not to mention world-class academics.

+1 NTSG ;)
Depending upon what else is available, I don't mind him adding depth to the program. With two years more of development against nothing but D-I talent, he should be well prepared.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 12:49:13 AM by Not The Sleaveless Guy »

Moose

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2010, 08:52:14 AM »
Do you mean the relatively dilapidated conditions?
I've been at a lot of prep schools and, although NDP faces elite competition, it would never be my choice.

There are plenty of prep schools that have tremendous facilities (put even expensive D-III schools to shame), great dorms and food, and better locations--not to mention world-class academics.

+1 NTSG ;)
Depending upon what else is available, I don't mind him adding depth to the program. With two years more of development against nothing but D-I talent, he should be well prepared.

Yeah from everything I've read about that place its absolutely horrible.  With other options like Brewster and Bridgton and St. Thomas so many other options in NE area.

As for Myles Davis problem is that 2012 he falls way behind some of our other options talent wise, no?  In most likely a class where are aren't working with many ships.
Remember who broke the Slice news

gonzalo