They lock threads here?

• 6 replies
They lock threads here?
« on: January 29, 2010, 05:52:29 PM »
I hate that.

I'm new here and I've never seen a thread locked before.  What for?  Everybody is so civil here.  We could have discussed the Duke lax case politely for another post or two and then it would have naturally fizzled itself out.  Where is the harm? 

It's even related to Johnny basketball.  Both are two of the only collegiate teams ever to be invoved in a gang rape investigation.

My pristine image of the board just took a hit.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 05:53:04 PM by carmineabbatiello »

Tha Kid

Re: They lock threads here?
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 06:08:59 PM »

Yeah I have to say, carmine and I may be passionate, and we may have been going at it a little, but we both have decent track records. I couldn't see it getting inappropri
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 06:19:22 PM »
If you 2 sissy boys are going to get a thread locked, make it worth it will ya?

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 06:20:01 PM »
It was way off topic!  If you want, I can start it up again in the off-topic board.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 06:28:45 PM »
There, I created a new topic for you.  Have at it.

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 10:56:49 AM »
Carmine if something goes way off topic then we usually split the topic and make 2. This way its fair to the people who want to read and discuss about the original topic as well as for the people who got side tracked in another topic they have a place to talk about that.

Just trying to keep everything organized. Anytime you have a concern you can always feel free to PM or Email me and I respond very promptly.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2010, 11:46:33 PM »
Carmine if something goes way off topic then we usually split the topic and make 2. This way its fair to the people who want to read and discuss about the original topic as well as for the people who got side tracked in another topic they have a place to talk about that.

Just trying to keep everything organized. Anytime you have a concern you can always feel free to PM or Email me and I respond very promptly.

That sounds reasonable.