Kyle Anderson - F - St. Anthony's - Paterson, NJ - UCLA

• 2498 replies
Re: Kyle Anderson - F - St. Anthony's - Paterson, NJ - UCLA
« Reply #2440 on: September 04, 2012, 06:42:57 AM »
Take this with a grain of salt, but crazy Jesse Wildcat from zags says the talk out west is that the Johnnies leaked violations to the NCAA.

I saw that coming a mile away.  Who would've figured UCLA fans would blame Lavin?
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

Moose

« Reply #2441 on: September 04, 2012, 07:04:36 AM »
Take this with a grain of salt, but crazy Jesse Wildcat from zags says the talk out west is that the Johnnies leaked violations to the NCAA.

I saw that coming a mile away.  Who would've figured UCLA fans would blame Lavin?

Who is Jesse Wildcat?
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #2442 on: September 04, 2012, 07:38:25 AM »
Don't believe it for a second, its not as if ka was headed to STJ then changed his mind last second. From all indications it was seton hall that should be bitter.

pmg911

« Reply #2443 on: September 04, 2012, 08:10:29 AM »
Jessie Wildcat in the OLD RED of the SCOUT board, don't believe anything he says.

I had not heard anything about Johnnies being involved with a potential leak; I highly doubt it to be honest.

I have heard that UNLV was the one who reported them on the Shabaz situation.

Moose

« Reply #2444 on: September 04, 2012, 08:27:57 AM »
Jessie Wildcat in the OLD RED of the SCOUT board, don't believe anything he says.

I had not heard anything about Johnnies being involved with a potential leak; I highly doubt it to be honest.

So Jessie Wildcat is/was an STJ fan?

pmg911

« Reply #2445 on: September 04, 2012, 09:51:33 AM »

No - he is a poster who uses multiple screen names to post all over the place...

He is nutbag...  thus the Old Red reference..

LJSA

« Reply #2446 on: September 04, 2012, 12:10:24 PM »

He's an Arizona fan. You should try to read his writing on the zags comments section sometime. I'm not exactly sure what personality disorder he has, but he has something.

Moose

« Reply #2447 on: September 04, 2012, 12:14:23 PM »

He's an Arizona fan. You should try to read his writing on the zags comments section sometime. I'm not exactly sure what personality disorder he has, but he has something.

Its slowly coming back.  I think I reported him as Spam and Blocked him on Twitter when we first got Lavin.  Obviously it didn't work :)

paultzman

« Reply #2449 on: November 19, 2012, 10:39:14 AM »
"Father Knows Best" Jeez!!

“@AdamZagoria: Kyle Anderson Sr. Says Shabazz Is Best Player in Country, Questions How UCLA Is Using Kyle Jr. http://t.co/FpgCClUk

pmg911

« Reply #2450 on: November 19, 2012, 02:26:02 PM »
PRAISE JESUS - Kyle & Shabazz are eligible..!!

crgreen

« Reply #2451 on: November 19, 2012, 07:44:37 PM »
"Father Knows Best" Jeez!!

“@AdamZagoria: Kyle Anderson Sr. Says Shabazz Is Best Player in Country, Questions How UCLA Is Using Kyle Jr. http://t.co/FpgCClUk

UCLA's pg Larry Drew is leading all Pac 12 players in assists at 8.33 per game, and in Assist to Turnover Ratio at 5:1 (25 assists, 5 to's).   Kyle is leading the Bruins in rebounds at 9.6,  and 2nd in assists....  By the way, not meaning to discount Kyle Seniors perceptions, but per Maxpreps, Kyle is averaging EXACTLY the same number of assists for Ben Howland's Bruins as he did for Bob Hurly's St. Anthony's squad last year    :)     http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/rEmpHSCnekWA3QiXOgywwA/basketball-winter-11-12/stats-kyle-anderson.htm

boo3

« Reply #2452 on: November 19, 2012, 08:48:24 PM »
 really enjoy watching Kyle play basketball. Definitely a throwback. 

CrGreen-  What's the skinny on Shabazz?  Is he really that good? I haven't seen enough of him to have a strong take. Just a scorer?  Can he shoot the ball well from the outside?  i'm really interested to see this Gtown game

crgreen

« Reply #2453 on: November 20, 2012, 03:27:30 AM »
really enjoy watching Kyle play basketball. Definitely a throwback. 

CrGreen-  What's the skinny on Shabazz?  Is he really that good? I haven't seen enough of him to have a strong take. Just a scorer?  Can he shoot the ball well from the outside?  i'm really interested to see this Gtown game

It'll take a couple of games to shake the rust off, and get integrated into the team.  But yeah.  He's by far the most talented player on the team.  Probably the most talented frosh entering UCLA since Ed O'Bannon.   (FYI - that's Ed ENTERING college.  In practice before his frosh season, he destroyed his leg.  Shredded both ligaments in his leg - there was nothing left to repair and heal - so they had to transplant a tendon from a cadaver into the leg to replace his ACL.   You guys NEVER saw Ed O'Bannon  - that was barely a shadow of the player he WAS who led UCLA to the 95 Title and won the Wooden Award as a Senior.   Just a shadow.)

sju89tr

« Reply #2454 on: November 20, 2012, 09:10:09 AM »
I never felt that KA would be happy playing in a west coast system and despite playing OK to date, I think once SM fully adapts into the rotation along with the emergence of Jordan Adams it may come to  the expense of KA's minutes. Not saying he will transfer or anything but a few months from now Sr. may be really stewing

Poison

« Reply #2455 on: November 20, 2012, 10:30:23 AM »
I never felt that KA would be happy playing in a west coast system and despite playing OK to date, I think once SM fully adapts into the rotation along with the emergence of Jordan Adams it may come to  the expense of KA's minutes. Not saying he will transfer or anything but a few months from now Sr. may be really stewing

UCLA has not been a good team in years. I predicted their demise 2 years ago. Howland has his work cut out for him. The PAC 12 is an average conference at best, but UCLA has still struggled to succeed in it. Minus 3 exceptional seasons, this isn't anything close to the UCLA we knew back in the day.

kob24

« Reply #2456 on: November 20, 2012, 11:00:23 AM »
He was pissed yesterday

pmg911

« Reply #2457 on: November 20, 2012, 11:19:24 AM »
I said it somewhere on this site and I will say it again...   this kid will transfer. Unless they have every intention of going pro after the season.

He has been the clear focus of EVERY team he has ever played on and he is not and will not ever be the case at UCLA.

sju89tr

« Reply #2458 on: November 20, 2012, 11:22:56 AM »
I said it somewhere on this site and I will say it again...   this kid will transfer. Unless they have every intention of going pro after the season.

He has been the clear focus of EVERY team he has ever played on and he is not and will not ever be the case at UCLA.

If he does, Seton Hall will be the school as they will put the ball in his hands 99.9 % of the time

pmg911

« Reply #2459 on: November 20, 2012, 01:29:10 PM »
If he does, Seton Hall will be the school as they will put the ball in his hands 99.9 % of the time

I think the kid can be a great college player but I just don't see him having sucess at the next level. He is a great passer and a great rebounder at this level but he can't play in the paint in the NBA and he literally can't defend any position in the NBA.

He would have been much better off at SJU, SHU or even Gtown...