Norvel Pelle - C - Price High School - Long Beach, CA - IONA

• 1080 replies
Re: Norvel Pelle - C - Price High School - Long Beach, CA
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2010, 09:03:05 AM »
are we the favorite for him?
i would think so since we fit his playing style great but thats just me
can someone answer me please lol -_-

Someone would've answered your question had they had the answer.  No offense, but you can just look around and read the board and find out things, instead of asking the same questions. 

Trust me!  When there is available info then folk are gonna post it.  Relax.

No one really knows who is the favorite for Pelle.  We know we are one of his finalists and probably have a good shot at landing him.  Had I gone out on a limb then I would say the Johnnies and Washington are probably his leaders at the moment.

Hopefully, we can get an official visit this weekend and seal the deal on him.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 09:05:40 AM by mjdinkins »

Poison

« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2010, 10:26:14 AM »
I think Pelle probably has NBA aspirations, and from the video I've seen they're realistic aspirations.

He sees an NBA staff. He sees a chance to be the man in the paint. He sees a half dozen top tier players already on board.

How can he not strongly consider us. I'll see what I can find out tomorrow.

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2010, 11:23:26 AM »

Someone would've answered your question had they had the answer.  No offense, but you can just look around and read the board and find out things, instead of asking the same questions. 

No one really knows who is the favorite for Pelle.  We know we are one of his finalists and probably have a good shot at landing him.  Had I gone out on a limb then I would say the Johnnies and Washington are probably his leaders at the moment.

iight thanks next time ill ask u directly since u know everything and are master of the forum

pmg911

« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2010, 01:23:39 PM »
iight thanks next time ill ask u directly since u know everything and are master of the forum

did someone piss in your Cheerios this morning..?

kjd01067

« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2010, 02:08:36 PM »
stjchris128 - this board has many posters who have sources and obtain information on recruits often, usually if there is a breaking story or important information it will be posted on this board first.  That being said no one answered your question because no one knows.  Pelle has played his recruitment very close to the chest and Pelle being from california it is harder to get reliable information with most of the posters being from the ny area.  I agree with you he looks to fit our playing style and like others have said our staffs nba connections and recruits already on board it could be the perfect situation for Pelle.  But at this time it is all conjecture, when someone knows something more they will post it

LJSA

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2010, 06:36:22 PM »

I really hope you are 14 and not an adult, because you're acting like a little bitch.

« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2010, 06:49:19 PM »

MJ Dinkins is one of the more knowledgable posters on all the sites and gets good info on a lot of stuff and shares it with the board as he gets it as do others here and he wasnt trying to be condescending to you or anything.

No need to get nasty with him

« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2010, 09:16:16 PM »

I really hope you are 14 and not an adult, because you're acting like a little bitch.

so you have no problem calling a 14 year old a little bitch?
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Wods317

« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2010, 09:21:57 PM »
http://www.zagsblog.com/2010/11/02/pelle-to-visit-st-johns/

Looks like he is visiting this weekend, great news.

matt6

« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2010, 09:30:04 PM »
U guys think he will b @ the exhibition??..

Wods317

« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2010, 10:59:29 PM »
U guys think he will b @ the exhibition??..

Seems like he is definitely visiting this weekend and if thats the case I would think he will be there for the exhibition game which is a good thing to see the team in action in my opinion.

« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2010, 12:16:39 AM »
i just want to say sorry for what i said earlier i said that when i was pissed i took what he said the wrong way so i want to apologize. this isnt the place for that we're all st johns fans hope everyone accepts the apology

« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2010, 03:52:01 AM »
That's good enough for me. We all have our bad moments on the computer. Nice job with the apology

« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2010, 09:42:36 AM »
i just want to say sorry for what i said earlier i said that when i was pissed i took what he said the wrong way so i want to apologize. this isnt the place for that we're all st johns fans hope everyone accepts the apology

Appreciate it, chris!  No hard feelings.  There are more than enough folk on this board (and Redmen.com) who will announce pertinent info when it's available.   

It's all good, chris.  Thanks!  Appreciate it, as well, maherjr and kjd.

@matt:  I think Pelle will be at the exhibition, as he'll be on an official visit (which is 48 hours).  I'm hoping Lavin "wows" Pelle and his family. 

This could be huge, folk.  Really HUGE!

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2010, 09:56:13 AM »
Ok, wow.  These guys are really good recruiters.

Any academic problems with Norvel, btw?

« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2010, 09:58:40 AM »
Ok, wow.  These guys are really good recruiters.

Any academic problems with Norvel, btw?

I believe that was the supposed reason for him possibly being a spring signee at one point.  I heard there might've been some issues with his transcript.  But, I believe his academics are in order.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 09:59:56 AM by mjdinkins »

kjd01067

« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2010, 02:17:57 PM »
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/11/03/parise-the-new-face-of-the-storm/

Center Norvell Pelle from Compton visits this weekend. Pelle loves the staff and school. Don’t be surprised if he commits during or shortly after his visit.

Wods317

« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2010, 02:51:44 PM »
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2010/11/03/parise-the-new-face-of-the-storm/

Center Norvell Pelle from Compton visits this weekend. Pelle loves the staff and school. Don’t be surprised if he commits during or shortly after his visit.

Nice article and good news on Pelle and happy that Lavin seems to love Hardy because with DJ and Hardy we have two very good scorers who can carry us. Hardy needs to play a lot this season in my opinion.

Poison

« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2010, 04:05:22 PM »
Hardy needs to start. Not keeping him on the floor enough is the reason Roberts got fired.

« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2010, 09:17:24 PM »
i met him tonight hes rediculously tall