Mosque near Ground Zero

• 42 replies
Re: Mosque near Ground Zero
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2010, 09:04:33 AM »
So those who judge bigotry are no better than bigots?

Your reality is so warped you aren't even worth it.  It is am embarassment that anyone, let alone a site moderator, would spew this words. I hope one of the mods deletes all of baldi's posts which go wat the f over the line.

My reality is warped? These people kill and continue to do so, they never stop.They didnt fly those planes into the WTC from foreign lands, they flew them from United States airports-meaning that these hateful people are here all over the place. Now you want them to set up shop where over 3000 innocent people were savagely murdered? And my reality is warped?

Innocent or not the Muslim people should come to their senses and look elsewhere
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 09:08:02 AM by Marco Baldi »

Tha Kid

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2010, 09:54:55 AM »
So those who judge bigotry are no better than bigots?

Your reality is so warped you aren't even worth it.  It is am embarassment that anyone, let alone a site moderator, would spew this words. I hope one of the mods deletes all of baldi's posts which go wat the f over the line.

My reality is warped? These people kill and continue to do so, they never stop.They didnt fly those planes into the WTC from foreign lands, they flew them from United States airports-meaning that these hateful people are here all over the place. Now you want them to set up shop where over 3000 innocent people were savagely murdered? And my reality is warped?

Innocent or not the Muslim people should come to their senses and look elsewhere

You are absolutely out of your mind.  How can you call Americans who believe in the religion of Islam --- which is a PEACEFUL religion when practiced the way most americans and many middle easterners do, mind you --- "these people" and group them in with Al Qaeda.

I seriously suggest you delete all of your bigotrous comments from this thread.  It is offensive.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2010, 10:06:42 AM »
Locked! I want to give everyone a platform to voice their opinions but this is obviously going to escalate and I know all of you are great guys but some topics are too sensitive for the boards and I definitely feel this is one of them.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle