Christopher Obekpa - PF - Our Savior New American - Centereach, NY - ST. JOHN'S

• 1708 replies
Celtics just sign Varnado. I can see CO being a late first rd pick on a weak draft
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

paultzman

Kid plays 38 minutes, only has 2 fouls, has 2 assists, has 9 rebounds, blocks 3 shots (probably more) and scores six points.

Thinking back to Moose's commentary after watching him at Portchester tourney, he was on the money with Chris' game & potential. IMO, his progress has been nothing short of amazing. Despite a few flaws, his sense of how the game should be played is so surprising. Seems like a very decent and coachable young man. Great get!

mkras99

Kid plays 38 minutes, only has 2 fouls, has 2 assists, has 9 rebounds, blocks 3 shots (probably more) and scores six points.

Thinking back to Moose's commentary after watching him at Portchester tourney, he was on the money with Chris' game & potential. IMO, his progress has been nothing short of amazing. Despite a few flaws, his sense of how the game should be played is so surprising. Seems like a very decent and coachable young man. Great get!

I think you should change your name to Mooseman :)

paultzman

Ha! In process!

How about that block yesterday where the guy kept pumpfaking, and Chris stayed grounded, and when he finally goes up Chris is right there to send it back. His timing might be the best I've ever seen.

Moose

Don't be jealous.
Remember who broke the Slice news

mkras99

Don't be jealous.

Man loves you.  I'm happy for you, not jealous.

paultzman

Don't be jealous.

Man loves you.  I'm happy for you, not jealous.

Mike, send money, not a gift!

NYCoffey

21m 

Adam Zagoria ? @AdamZagoria

With a national-best 99 blocks Chris @obekpa12 has more blocks than 288 D-1 schools #stjbb