Christopher Obekpa - PF - Our Savior New American - Centereach, NY - ST. JOHN'S

• 1708 replies
Re: Christopher Obekpa - PF - Our Savior New American School - Centereach, NY
« Reply #180 on: January 01, 2012, 06:18:29 PM »
I would call that a miracle. Unfortunately, I think it would also be a miracle if we get 2 of those beach bum mentioned
Well that is the difference between us fulltime SJ fans and the part-time fans!
Wood is committed and you give us a snowball's chance in hell to recruit ANYONE ELSE. You call it a miracle?
I like your positive outlook! I am sure you were pretty positive Iona would beat lowly Hofstra also....we all know how that turned out. LOL!

« Reply #181 on: January 01, 2012, 07:27:36 PM »
I would call that a miracle. Unfortunately, I think it would also be a miracle if we get 2 of those beach bum mentioned
Wood is committed and you give us a snowball's chance in hell to recruit ANYONE ELSE. You call it a miracle?
I like your positive outlook! I am sure you were pretty positive Iona would beat lowly Hofstra also....we all know how that turned out. LOL!

youre obsessed lol, Any reasonable St Johns fan would sign on to getting 2 of those

Poison

« Reply #182 on: January 01, 2012, 07:44:53 PM »
I think we'll get firm commitments from recruits once Lavins comes back, and he stays back.
At this point, these kids are waiting to see if he's healthy enough to coach. It's pretty disgusting of them,
but then again, I'd they don't deliver, they'll be asked to leave.

« Reply #183 on: January 01, 2012, 07:55:16 PM »
I think we'll get firm commitments from recruits once Lavins comes back, and he stays back.
At this point, these kids are waiting to see if he's healthy enough to coach. It's pretty disgusting of them,
but then again, I'd they don't deliver, they'll be asked to leave.

Asked to leave? Who you talkin' bout Willis?? You have to sign them first!

« Reply #184 on: January 01, 2012, 07:58:50 PM »

youre obsessed lol, Any reasonable St Johns fan would sign on to getting 2 of those

Two would mean Darrick Wood and 1 other player in your world of miracles! We are talking St. John's recruiting not I own her! LOL!

« Reply #185 on: January 01, 2012, 08:01:35 PM »

Two would mean Darrick Wood and 1 other player in your world of miracles! We are talking St. John's recruiting not I own her! LOL!

Yes at this point I take Wood and a big out of the names you mentioned. Who knows if Wood is even coming or eligible? As for a PG, I think the next class has more to offer.

And youre right we are talking about St Johns, there is a Iona thread in the college sports section
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 08:03:57 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #186 on: January 01, 2012, 08:32:24 PM »

And youre right we are talking about St Johns, there is a Iona thread in the college sports section

I own her thread? You are just lucky you are Dave's neighbor or godson or whatever. If this were my SJ board the only I own her threads would be on an I own her board. 
At Kentucky, were you to start a Louisville thread.... To "support" Lville.....you first would be hunted down, tar and feathered....and then banned there and in the parallel universe.
Hey, btw, I like that you are a fisherman over at redmen.com also! Your fishing under the names Marco and Michelle are classic! And we don't even start Iona threads there as you know!
keep rowing! LMAO!

« Reply #187 on: January 01, 2012, 08:36:09 PM »
Of your 85 posts, I would bet half of them mention Iona.

As for Marco and Michelle, wrong again. But dont let that stop ya from making a fool of yourself
« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 08:36:58 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #188 on: January 01, 2012, 11:48:38 PM »
Enough guys...take it somewhere else
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #189 on: January 02, 2012, 01:03:45 AM »

As for Marco and Michelle, wrong again. But dont let that stop ya from making a fool of yourself

Marco's telling the truth there.  On the rare occasions he visits I'm pretty sure he's Ricky Smith.

PIB

« Reply #190 on: January 02, 2012, 07:21:57 AM »
Marco: Why does it seem like you have reservations about Wood becoming a Johnny?

« Reply #191 on: January 02, 2012, 07:42:52 AM »
Marco: Why does it seem like you have reservations about Wood becoming a Johnny?

Like some others said, just seems too quiet. Also his thread here has gone dead,usually incoming recruits are followed closely. Just a thought, hopefully I'm wrong

« Reply #192 on: January 02, 2012, 11:12:25 AM »

LOL!
I love four letter words and that is the only reason I mention Iona!
As for Michelle, why a little birdie on redmen told me that thingy called an ISP located her and she lives in the exact zip code as my favorite Iona poster! Co-inki-dink? Maybe!
BTW, I am up to 87 on mentioning Iona here.  Michelle is up to 5 mentions on redmen.  I am winning!!!!
Besides, Dave mentioned in an earlier thread, in your defense, he likes hearing about Iona and your insight!
I also appreciate your post today on Scott Machado over on redmen. LOL! It was a plant to bring Michelle out! The only response by co-inki-dink!
Cluess has had a personal grudge with SJ ever since he transferred after his junior year to eventually get fewer minutes at Hofstra. He would not have never brokered a deal for Machado to SJ if it killed him!
Peace brother!

« Reply #193 on: January 02, 2012, 11:47:58 AM »

LOL!
As for Michelle, why a little birdie on redmen told me that thingy called an ISP located her and she lives in the exact zip code as my favorite Iona poster! Co-inki-dink? Maybe!
BTW, I am up to 87 on mentioning Iona here.  Michelle is up to 5 mentions on redmen.  I am winning!!!!
Besides, Dave mentioned in an earlier thread, in your defense, he likes hearing about Iona and your insight!
I also appreciate your post today on Scott Machado over on redmen. LOL! It was a plant to bring Michelle out! The only response by co-inki-dink!
Cluess has had a personal grudge with SJ ever since he transferred after his junior year to eventually get fewer minutes at Hofstra. He would not have never brokered a deal for Machado to SJ if it killed him!
Peace brother!

Please stop calling out posters. It's a dead issue and I've repeatedly asked you and others to stop. This thread is about Chris Obepka not you, Marco, or off topics.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #194 on: January 02, 2012, 11:48:35 AM »
Beach bum take your love affair to PM
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #195 on: January 02, 2012, 11:52:28 AM »

LOL!
Peace brother!

Please stop calling out posters. It's a dead issue and I've repeatedly asked you and others to stop. This thread is about Chris Obepka not you, Marco, or off topics.

Hey, fair enough! So here is an exclusive for you....Chris is down to two schools. SJ leads. Only problem, he wants a package deal.
Your turn.

ras

« Reply #196 on: January 02, 2012, 12:23:49 PM »
Can you elaborate on package deal?

« Reply #197 on: January 02, 2012, 12:51:32 PM »
Can you elaborate on package deal?

Yes please do. And on a side note you're friends on redmen are wrong, I'm neither of those posters

ras

« Reply #198 on: January 02, 2012, 01:06:40 PM »
We should start a new thread. What is Marcos name on Redmen?  LOL

« Reply #199 on: January 02, 2012, 01:07:12 PM »
Is it the Felix Balomou kid from OSNA?