Anthony Bennett - C - Findlay Prep - Las Vegas, NV - UNLV

• 55 replies

crgreen

Re: Anthony Bennett - C - Findlay Prep - Las Vegas, NV
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2012, 10:13:17 PM »
Watching this FIndlay game on ESPNU. Bennett is a monster

How does PG Dom Artis look?  My Bruins lost his him when Kyle signed.  Going to Oregon now.

Artis was a big loss, especially since he is a PG and Kyle isn't

Still can make it up with a 2013 PG - Bruins have Larry Drew coming off his tranfer year for 2012.   Just would like to have some experience.  Maybe there's a transfer out there - sit out 2012 and take over 2013.

boo3

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2012, 10:13:57 PM »
 Only watched a few minutes but Bennett is an absolute horse.  Looks beyond legit.

Saw some of the MCD AA game yesterday.  Kyle is the real deal.  So skilled for a kid his size. UCLA got a great one. 

Happy

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2012, 10:30:08 PM »
Findlays only students are the basketball players?

They have every sport at Findlay.. Baseball, football etc..

No baseball team

You know what .. You are right.  I looked up the school awhile back and I thought they had baseball and football as well.. No sign of a baseball team anymore.

sju89tr

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2012, 08:17:01 AM »
Findlays only students are the basketball players?

They have every sport at Findlay.. Baseball, football etc..

No baseball team

You know what .. You are right.  I looked up the school awhile back and I thought they had baseball and football as well.. No sign of a baseball team anymore.

Yeah I found that out while Amir Garrett was working out for scouts and threw for them at nearby Bishop Gorman.

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2012, 01:25:13 PM »
Evan Daniel:
Top Three Remaining: Nerlens Noel - UK, Gtown or Cuse. Shabazz Muhammad - UK or UCLA. Anthony Bennett - Florida or UK.

Moose

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 01:26:18 PM »
Evan Daniel:
Top Three Remaining: Nerlens Noel - UK, Gtown or Cuse. Shabazz Muhammad - UK or UCLA. Anthony Bennett - Florida or UK.

See the common denominator?
Remember who broke the Slice news

Happy

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 01:28:19 PM »
Evan Daniel:

You think all 3 wind up at UK?

sju89tr

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 01:31:58 PM »
Evan Daniel:

I think they get 2/3 but the Shabbaz UCLA/Adidas ties puzzle me because I would think he would be the typical KY player.

My prediction:
Noel Cuse
Shabbaz and Bennett KY

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2012, 01:59:31 PM »
Evan Daniel:

I think they get 2/3 but the Shabbaz UCLA/Adidas ties puzzle me because I would think he would be the typical KY player.

My prediction:
Noel Cuse
Shabbaz and Bennett KY
Noel - GTown; Bazz - UCLA; Bennett - UK

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2012, 02:03:23 PM »
Evan Daniel:

My prediction:
Noel Cuse
Shabbaz and Bennett KY
Noel - GTown; Bazz - UCLA; Bennett - UK

I got that too, although its tough to bet against Kentucky especially with Noel

Moose

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2012, 02:04:47 PM »
Evan Daniel:

Yep.  I mean he just won the NC and all the players know who is leaving.  Why not try to do it again, same way.

Happy

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2012, 02:08:32 PM »
Evan Daniel:

Yep.  I mean he just won the NC and all the players know who is leaving.  Why not try to do it again, same way.

I agree.. Lots of talk today about Shabazz being done for UCLA and Georgetown getting stronger with Noel.. I thought for sure that Noel would be down to Uk and Cuse ( think he is pretty close with Carter-Williams ).  If Kentucky gets all 3 it's gonna be scary because they have some great kids already coming in.

crgreen

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2012, 05:30:02 PM »
Evan Daniel:

Not sure he can do it the same way, Moose.  He's really quite scrod it Teague declares, as has been strongly rumored.   "the way" was having the #1 PG in high school sign with him (RSCI #1 John Wall, #7 Marquis Teague).  If Teague leaves, he has to scramble for a PG (quick look at their roster shows the top returning assist man would have averaged 2/10s to an assist).  You can say he'll reload, but none of his current commits is a PG (Goodwin's the only guard, and he's a shooter, not a passer) - and in the RSCI there's only ONE uncommitted PG left - Nico Jackson - and he's way down at #82 (well, in terms of reloading Kentucky, that IS way down), and has never listed KY as a possibility.  Kansas is supposedly most likely if he gets his ducks in a row.

IF Teaague goes, any big time undecideds out there have to be asking themselves, who's going to get me the ball in Lexington?

Moose

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2012, 05:32:35 PM »
Evan Daniel:

Not sure he can do it the same way, Moose.  He's really quite scrod it Teague declares, as has been strongly rumored.   "the way" was having the #1 PG in high school sign with him (RSCI #1 John Wall, #7 Marquis Teague).  If Teague leaves, he has to scramble for a PG (quick look at their roster shows the top returning assist man would have averaged 2/10s to an assist).  You can say he'll reload, but none of his current commits is a PG (Goodwin's the only guard, and he's a shooter, not a passer) - and in the RSCI there's only ONE uncommitted PG left - Nico Jackson - and he's way down at #82 (well, in terms of reloading Kentucky, that IS way down), and has never listed KY as a possibility.  Kansas is supposedly most likely if he gets his ducks in a row.

IF Teaague goes, any big time undecideds out there have to be asking themselves, who's going to get me the ball in Lexington?

If Teague leaves hes an idiot.

And if Teague leaves Cal will find a way to get some PG who hasn't signed yet.  A PG would be nice personic to not want to play with those weapons.

Happy

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2012, 05:46:25 PM »
Evan Daniel:

And if Teague leaves Cal will find a way to get some PG who hasn't signed yet.  A PG would be nice personic to not want to play with those weapons.

Ryan Harrow will be there next year.

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2012, 05:51:14 PM »
Evan Daniel:

Ryan Harrow

crgreen

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2012, 01:25:59 AM »
Evan Daniel:

Unless he's 300% improved over his frosh year at NC State, that's not all that much.  He did get 23 minutes a game - for a losing team, only 10 starts.  Shot under 40% from the field, under 25% from distance.  Less than 100 assists.  Possbily the WORST rebounding guard I've ever seen.

Happy

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2012, 07:05:18 AM »
Evan Daniel:

Unless he's 300% improved over his frosh year at NC State, that's not all that much.  He did get 23 minutes a game - for a losing team, only 10 starts.  Shot under 40% from the field, under 25% from distance.  Less than 100 assists.  Possbily the WORST rebounding guard I've ever seen.

He has to be much improved for Cal to take him.. His handle is absolutely silly.

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2012, 01:01:45 PM »
Harrow kills Teague in practice. Teague will most likely leave.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

goredmen

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2012, 01:10:01 PM »
Evan Daniel:

I agree Harrow was less than impressive at ncst but all the nba mock draft websites project him as a mid 1st round pick in next year's draft. the kid can play