American Christian/St. Anthonys

• 7 replies
American Christian/St. Anthonys
« on: February 21, 2008, 09:12:14 PM »
on ESPN right now....both teams would most likely beat St. John's

Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: American Christian/St. Anthonys
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 09:34:23 PM »
All kidding aside...entirely possible.  Arguably even a pick 'em.

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 09:59:47 PM »
Cheeks is nice

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 12:42:30 AM »
and this was one of the worst games ive ever seen a hurley team play. he couldnt have been happy with this today theyre much better than what they showed.  cheeks was on fire in the first hal and tyshawn taylor made some unbelievably athletic moves but fontan and rosario did not play very well. i still pick them to beat st. pats and win the TOC title, though 
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 12:46:59 AM »
this St. Anthony's team is legit. I'll put things in perspective CBA my high school lost to Boys and Girls by 1 off a buzzer beater 3. CBA lost to St. Anthony's by 40+ and we never lose like that. We rarely lose period.

Randomhero423

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 12:54:06 AM »
st anthony's got 2 guys goin to fordham, one or two (i think two) to pitt and 1 to rutgers (all american) AND they gotta junior cheek who is a top 3 nj recruit in 09.  incredible depth.

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 10:55:57 AM »
2 to fordham, 1 to pitt, 1 to marquette, 1 to rutgers, 1 to st. josephs and cheek is a junior and has all types of ACC schools on them. JJ, i kno st. ants is legit they just played an awful game last night. ive seen them 3 times in person this year and this was the worst that theyve looked. they got caught up in american christians game and didnt play very disciplined.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

Randomhero423

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 02:08:46 PM »
as much as i hate unc.  if they get cheek and strickland i'm goin to have to root for them.  it would just be pretty awesome to see both of them together.