Orlando Sanchez - PF - Monroe CC - Nagua, DR - ST. JOHN'S

• 864 replies

paultzman

Re: Orlando Sanchez - PF - Monroe CC - Nagua, DR
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 01:10:11 PM »
I dont post much, but i read the posts from jj and rmdcom. everyday, But i would rather lose out to georgetown any day of the week! If we lose out to Iona on this kid i would put on a g-string on with high heels as well, and parade up and down times square with my hairy legs exposed all day long. :D   

Sounds like the duties of a "student assistant"

Happy

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2012, 01:11:43 PM »
I dont post much, but i read the posts from jj and rmdcom. everyday, But i would rather lose out to georgetown any day of the week! If we lose out to Iona on this kid i would put on a g-string on with high heels as well, and parade up and down times square with my hairy legs exposed all day long. :D

Frightening thought.. You don't post much and come out with the guns blazing g string post?  I'm thinking that Iona better not get this kid.. who is with me?? ;)

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2012, 01:19:15 PM »
when you think about it, who you having a better time playing for JT3 or Cluess?

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 01:47:24 PM »
Not on the list but Kentucky is a major player for Sanchez. He played for Calipari in the DR and if Kentucky needs/wants him thats a done deal. Also I wouldn't discount, Baldi is going to love this, Iona as a player for his services.

I think Kentucky is lurking, when it comes to Sanchez, in case they don't land the other kids they are targeting.  IMO, Iona is probably a longshot candidate.

If Iona beats us out for Sanchez, Baldi will need to create his own website to contain all of his crowing.  ;)

This would be the final nail in the coffin. What would be worse, losing him to Iona or Georgetown?
Have you heard anything if MD is still being considered?

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 01:56:36 PM »
Not on the list but Kentucky is a major player for Sanchez. He played for Calipari in the DR and if Kentucky needs/wants him thats a done deal. Also I wouldn't discount, Baldi is going to love this, Iona as a player for his services.

I think Kentucky is lurking, when it comes to Sanchez, in case they don't land the other kids they are targeting.  IMO, Iona is probably a longshot candidate.

If Iona beats us out for Sanchez, Baldi will need to create his own website to contain all of his crowing.  ;)

This would be the final nail in the coffin. What would be worse, losing him to Iona or Georgetown?
Have you heard anything if MD is still being considered?

MD?

Poison

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 02:20:37 PM »

Yea, but we have more playing time to offer than Iona and Georgetown :)

desco80

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 06:24:56 PM »

Yea, but we have more playing time to offer than Iona and Georgetown :)

That's been making such a difference with all our other recruits, I can't see why it wouldn't work on Sanchez.   Apparently playing time is irresistible to these kids.

NYCoffey

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2012, 10:02:43 AM »
Not sure if this video was posted earlier.

Orlando Sanchez Highlight Video

Moose

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2012, 10:07:49 AM »
He's a lot more explosive than I expected.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2012, 04:34:30 PM »
On Friar TV...do they show highlights of there 2 Big East wins? :)

pmg911

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2012, 11:22:35 AM »
I thought a few people had this kid was on the "skinny" side. He looks pretty well built in that video.

paultzman

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2012, 09:49:03 AM »
Second time I have read that Providence is in good shape with him.

“@KevinMcNamara33: Providence working hard on signing Juco big man Orlando Sanchez. So are others http://t.co/6VqHl0mm

gman

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2012, 11:02:03 AM »

“@KevinMcNamara33: Providence working hard on signing Juco big man Orlando Sanchez. So are others http://t.co/6VqHl0mm

They can have him if we get Jakarr and Obepka.

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2012, 11:48:56 AM »

I've heard that he is a heavy lean for them and will most likely end up there

MCNPA

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2012, 12:15:26 PM »

Agree totally...  I'd prefer it.  In fact, I'd venture to guess Sanchez is likely their last ship.

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2012, 03:15:52 PM »

"if"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 03:16:30 PM by Lapchick1 »

Moose

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2012, 03:59:32 PM »
Must be recess time.
Remember who broke the Slice news

LJSA

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2012, 04:02:09 PM »

"if"

Someone who only has access to a computer on weekends should put more effort into their posts, I think.

crgreen

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2012, 06:42:34 PM »

"if"

I always appreciate a tribute to David Gates....