Least we might still get to see him.

1 has been known to grace the boards

Happy

Re: Brandon Parga - SG - Citrus College - Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2012, 04:01:01 PM »
Signed with Iona.  Iona also picked up shooting guard Aj English

Re: Brandon Parga - SG - Citrus College - Los Angeles, CA - IONA
« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2012, 10:52:43 PM »
Some of you have had a good look at Parga. What should I expect from him this year at Iona? Sean Armand and Momo are the only locks to start imo, can Parga play the 3? Im not convinced Momo will be the PG, but the only other option would be another Juco Dashawn Gomez. If Armand and Parga are in at the same time, someone should should fill the stat sheet with assists

« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2012, 11:34:44 PM »
Having watched the Gaels a decent amount last year, it was clear that having a PG with the play-making abilities of Machado made all the difference in the world in Cluess' offense.  Lots of open looks for their shooters.  I think a big key is MoMo being able to make others better, and not just score himself.

« Reply #106 on: May 31, 2012, 11:40:25 PM »
Having watched the Gaels a decent amount last year, it was clear that having a PG with the play-making abilities of Machado made all the difference in the world in Cluess' offense.  Lots of open looks for their shooters.  I think a big key is MoMo being able to make others better, and not just score himself.

Totally agree. Momo isnt stupid, he knows his only chance at the next level is at the point. He can penetrate and get to hole, thing he needs to learn is to kick it out, Armand and Parga will be waitint on the wings

« Reply #107 on: June 01, 2012, 07:26:45 AM »
Easier to rack up assists when you is throwin the ball down low for a lay than kicking it out to shooters.   

Iona gonna look much difft next year. Momo is goin to score. and score. and score.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

sju89tr

« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2012, 07:17:17 PM »

Totally agree. Momo isnt stupid, he knows his only chance at the next level is at the point. He can penetrate and get to hole, thing he needs to learn is to kick it out, Armand and Parga will be waitint on the wings

I have seen Parga play, I don't know if he is a game changer 

« Reply #109 on: June 01, 2012, 07:30:47 PM »

Offense off the bench type player?

sju89tr

« Reply #110 on: June 01, 2012, 08:28:03 PM »

Offense off the bench type player?

Most likely, one game I saw he went like 2-14 from field but he is a much better shooter than that. The following game he didnt shoot much. What I didn't like is that he is like 6'6" and played the entire game beyond the 3 point line.   

« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2012, 02:16:59 PM »
He's going to LIU.

« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2012, 05:05:59 PM »
He's going to LIU.

LIU?

Yeah, that's what I've been told.  He's currently in LA, leaving for Brooklyn this week.

« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2012, 06:20:44 PM »
He's going to LIU.

LIU?

Yeah, that's what I've been told.  He's currently in LA, leaving for Brooklyn this week.

Wonder why he chose LIU. Guess he's not homesick afterall

paultzman

« Reply #115 on: January 15, 2013, 10:28:25 AM »
13 boards, 3 blocks in loss to KU.

« Reply #116 on: January 15, 2013, 12:59:39 PM »

For those wondering what he's talking about it's Rico Gather's stats last night.

sju89tr

« Reply #117 on: January 15, 2013, 01:02:33 PM »

Gathers looked good last night. Much better than he did in the game I saw in Charleston.

With that said Baylor not looking too hot this year.

Much of the same issues we have here have been suggested about Drew as a coach. 

« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2013, 02:21:30 PM »
On the subject of Parga, he hasn't played at all this year.  I wonder what the deal is.

sju89tr

« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2013, 02:55:09 PM »
Glad this kid is getting some burn after redshirting last year for LIU Brooklyn. Couldn't ask for a nicer kid.

http://www.liuathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=1660&path=mbball