Don't even make Naz Reid's top 8 or whatever it was
Don't even make Nas Little's top 5
Not in the conversation with Bol Bol
Not really in the mix with Luguentz Dort
Still a longshot for Moses Brown
Still a longshot for Jordan Brown
Not hiring Mike Rice, which likely means no chance at Scottie Lewis
Sid Wilson leaves program before classes start

Wouldn't be surprised to see Luther pop for tOSU or whoever after his visits with how things are going

I still think (and even hearing) we'll land Muhammad, but I wouldn't be overly-shocked if we didn't land Muhammad.  If we can somehow land Jordan Brown, Muhammad, and Josh Roberts, then I'm certainly fine with that class.  Any class with Jordan Brown attached to it will suffice with me.  But, I'm not feeling confident on that particular front.

Today's scenario with Wilson can be rectified, but it's bad look from an optics standpoint.  It kills depth and takes away a potential talented player.   

I'll say it again, this season is very, critical for us on the court and on the recruiting circuit.  If we're not up to snuff on both, then that could be the death knell for this staff.   

Re: Sid Wilson, SF, St. Raymond's HS Bronx, NY - ST. JOHN'S
« Reply #562 on: August 29, 2017, 06:07:53 PM »
UConn fans saw this coming from a mile away. He never wanted st johns over UConn

« Reply #563 on: August 29, 2017, 06:12:00 PM »
UConn fans saw this coming from a mile away. He never wanted st johns over UConn

Haha!

You could've came here to say that prior or even after Wilson's announcement.  It's easy to say that now, clown.

« Reply #564 on: August 29, 2017, 06:17:08 PM »
Check the boneyard Sid Wilson threads. We were called delusional here when we said the ppl around Sid made his decision for him. We always knew Sid wanted UConn and his family wanted St Johns

« Reply #565 on: August 29, 2017, 06:21:55 PM »
Check the boneyard Sid Wilson threads. We were called delusional here when we said the ppl around Sid made his decision for him. We always knew Sid wanted UConn and his family wanted St Johns

Dude!  Get the hell outta here yapping after the fact.  Regardless, what was said over on UConn's board....  If you had been saying that--on this particular board--previously or directly after his announcement, then I'd have some respect for you. 

I'd like for you to return once he commits to Texas. 
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 06:22:41 PM by mjdinkins »

« Reply #566 on: August 29, 2017, 06:25:36 PM »
Lol Nah he's UConn bound. DONE DEAL. I just wanted to come here and drink your tears LMAOOO

« Reply #567 on: August 29, 2017, 06:25:58 PM »

So what happens when he commits to Texas? I'm confident he wants to play at high major schools.

« Reply #568 on: August 29, 2017, 06:26:03 PM »
Well Matt A had it right when he said when one door closes another door opens. Another door opened and out went Sid Wilson.

« Reply #569 on: August 29, 2017, 06:26:56 PM »
Lol Nah he's UConn bound. DONE DEAL. I just wanted to come here and drink your tears LMAOOO

Tears over sports?  Not a chance.  I have more of a life than a loser like yourself.

« Reply #570 on: August 29, 2017, 06:30:06 PM »
A St Johns fan calling someone a loser..... THE IRONY!  LMFAOO

« Reply #571 on: August 29, 2017, 06:31:48 PM »

So what happens when he commits to Texas? I'm confident he wants to play at high major schools.

LOL

ras

« Reply #572 on: August 29, 2017, 06:32:14 PM »
He basically robbed St Johns and Matt A. The father wanted St Johns and Matt hijacked that. FYI, there is more coming
What does that mean? Spit it out. When have you been shy?

hnk

« Reply #573 on: August 29, 2017, 06:33:20 PM »
Maybe we can find someone who wants to be here for 2nd semester.....who weighs more than 220....rebounds.....plays defense...and can catch a pass from Slick or Marcus.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 06:33:52 PM by hnk »

« Reply #574 on: August 29, 2017, 06:35:04 PM »

LOL

So the AAC is not mid major?

« Reply #575 on: August 29, 2017, 06:35:18 PM »
He basically robbed St Johns and Matt A. The father wanted St Johns and Matt hijacked that. FYI, there is more coming

I've been spitting it out for months. But I'm a troll

QuanMan

« Reply #576 on: August 29, 2017, 06:36:11 PM »
Sounds like he was upset at being the worst and youngest kid on a very talented roster all Summer. Too bad he was shortsighted bc he would've gotten important minutes and given plenty of developmental attention over his career. This makes me wish that Malik were still here. Nevermind Darien, Moose or Rich. Reading about BTrim is pleasing amidst the chaos. Bottomline he was the 10th man within a deep roster. But like Baldi has pointed out this month in the Holifield thread one injury would expose the total number of scholarships. Turns out it was a unforeseen transfer before Fall practice even started. You can't make it up. Atleast the next two months will be with a roster made up of committed, invested kids ready to play together. I'd rather this happen now than spoil the entire first semester.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 06:39:51 PM by QuanMan »
Section 3
Section 116

« Reply #577 on: August 29, 2017, 06:37:35 PM »

They have 9 players who would even leave everyone gets minutes

« Reply #578 on: August 29, 2017, 06:40:34 PM »

LOL

So the AAC is not mid major?

Its not about the AAC. Its about UConn v St Johns and UConn is simply on another level.  The 80's and 90's are long gone. Kids dont put st johns in the same class as UConn. PERIOD

« Reply #579 on: August 29, 2017, 06:42:24 PM »

They have 9 players who would even leave everyone gets minutes

Who said anything about leaving? Suspension yes