Sid Wilson, SF, St. Raymond's HS Bronx, NY

• 749 replies

SJUFAN

Re: Sid Wilson, SF, St. Raymond's HS Bronx, NY - ST. JOHN'S
« Reply #580 on: August 29, 2017, 06:42:54 PM »
He basically robbed St Johns and Matt A. The father wanted St Johns and Matt hijacked that. FYI, there is more coming
What does that mean? Spit it out. When have you been shy?

I've been spitting it out for months. But I'm a troll

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. You spit out so much drivel its hard to pinpoint what your referencing.

« Reply #581 on: August 29, 2017, 06:43:55 PM »
He basically robbed St Johns and Matt A. The father wanted St Johns and Matt hijacked that. FYI, there is more coming

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. You spit out so much drivel its hard to pinpoint what your referencing.

Ya I Can see how it's hard to read my direct posts

« Reply #582 on: August 29, 2017, 06:45:06 PM »
We don't need the drama. The kid was missing workouts? So let me get this straight, instead of joining his teammates and working on getting better with a solid group of guys, he's off entertaining offers? Please. Goodbye.

« Reply #583 on: August 29, 2017, 06:48:58 PM »

They have 9 players who would even leave everyone gets minutes

Who said anything about leaving? Suspension yes

Apologize sounded like it when you said "more coming"

« Reply #584 on: August 29, 2017, 06:51:37 PM »

They have 9 players who would even leave everyone gets minutes

Who said anything about leaving? Suspension yes

Apologize sounded like it when you said "more coming"

My bad. I meant more bad news. Again, hope I'm wrong. But from what I hear, we have  a reckless crew

« Reply #585 on: August 29, 2017, 06:58:38 PM »
UConn fans saw this coming from a mile away. He never wanted st johns over UConn

So what happens when he commits to Texas? I'm confident he wants to play at high major schools.

LOL

So the AAC is not mid major?

Its not about the AAC. Its about UConn v St Johns and UConn is simply on another level.  The 80's and 90's are long gone. Kids dont put st johns in the same class as UConn. PERIOD

Lol, you guys are losing recruits to Rutgers and getting embarrassed by Providence. I don't think a AAC school which is looking up to Witchita state should talk. Hope you guys enjoy Jalen Adams last year and tell Tremont Waters I said hi ( oh wait).

Poison

« Reply #586 on: August 29, 2017, 07:00:45 PM »
UConn fans saw this coming from a mile away. He never wanted st johns over UConn

So what happens when he commits to Texas? I'm confident he wants to play at high major schools.

LOL

Its not about the AAC. Its about UConn v St Johns and UConn is simply on another level.  The 80's and 90's are long gone. Kids dont put st johns in the same class as UConn. PERIOD

Lol, you guys are losing recruits to Rutgers and getting embarrassed by Providence. I don't think a AAC school which is looking up to Witchita state should talk. Hope you guys enjoy Jalen Adams last year and tell Tremont Waters I said hi ( oh wait).

Uconn sucks. They haven't won a championship in over 3 years.

« Reply #587 on: August 29, 2017, 07:01:06 PM »

LOL

I will! Tremont is my guy. We grew up together

« Reply #588 on: August 29, 2017, 07:02:55 PM »

LOL

And st johns hasn't won a conference title in decades. Never mind a NC. I mean when was you guys last Sweet 16? Lmfaoooo ROTFL

« Reply #589 on: August 29, 2017, 07:05:46 PM »

LOL

And st johns hasn't won a conference title in decades. Never mind a NC. I mean when was you guys last Sweet 16? Lmfaoooo ROTFL

Think you missed the sarcasm on this one

« Reply #590 on: August 29, 2017, 07:08:10 PM »
I wonder how much of this jellyfam stuff played into it? Seems like Nike is taking an interest in this whole jelly thing. Not a coincidence I bet that Uconn and Texas are both Nike schools. Seems like that angle is being overlooked. They can spin the doesn't want to be close to home story but I don't completely buy it.

« Reply #591 on: August 29, 2017, 07:10:53 PM »

LOL

Probably. It was too easy

« Reply #592 on: August 29, 2017, 07:16:46 PM »

LOL

Probably. It was too easy
When's UConn going to play Iona? New York's team
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 07:17:18 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #593 on: August 29, 2017, 07:21:13 PM »

[/quote]

UConn is New York's team.  Storrs is the #6thBorough and MSG is our 2nd home
« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 07:22:32 PM by HuskyFan95 »

« Reply #594 on: August 29, 2017, 07:29:41 PM »

UConn is New York's team.  Storrs is the #6thBorough and MSG is our 2nd home
[/quote]

UConn is nobody's team. I don't even know what conference you are in

goredmen

« Reply #595 on: August 29, 2017, 07:36:31 PM »
Inevitably, within a couple hours of a surprise transfer, this thread has been hijacked into a Yukon vs Iona thread. I wish this site had a mute or self-exclude option

« Reply #596 on: August 29, 2017, 07:39:00 PM »
Not saying SJ is best pick but why  would he want UCONN. Not an attractive destination. Bad location...bad conference...so many better destinations

« Reply #597 on: August 29, 2017, 07:39:04 PM »
Inevitably, within a couple hours of a surprise transfer, this thread has been hijacked into a Yukon vs Iona thread. I wish this site had a mute or self-exclude option

Settle down snowflake. It was 2 posts

« Reply #598 on: August 29, 2017, 07:40:41 PM »
Lol Nah he's UConn bound. DONE DEAL. I just wanted to come here and drink your tears LMAOOO
You're an idiot

« Reply #599 on: August 29, 2017, 07:41:08 PM »

I actually find it funny. Two mid majors fighting it out for a city that none of them live in. It's somewhat adorable.