Jordan Brown, PF, Roseville, CA

• 243 replies

Foad

Re: Jordan Brown, PF, Roseville, CA
« Reply #240 on: May 13, 2018, 04:05:08 PM »
Just because Nevada has been landing top talents and saying they could be cheating is ridiculous. I bet if St. Johns landed him so many people would be like what the hell? How on earth did they land this guy, they are def doing shady stuff. Nevada has been winning and players seem to like Musselman.

Get to the tournament and the talent will come

If as you say the players are being paid why should making the tournament matter?

« Reply #241 on: May 13, 2018, 08:53:00 PM »
Just because Nevada has been landing top talents and saying they could be cheating is ridiculous. I bet if St. Johns landed him so many people would be like what the hell? How on earth did they land this guy, they are def doing shady stuff. Nevada has been winning and players seem to like Musselman.

If as you say the players are being paid why should making the tournament matter?

Aren't you tired of guys like Ahmed? It's a ripoff

Foad

« Reply #242 on: May 14, 2018, 09:56:35 AM »

Aren't you tired of guys like Ahmed? It's a ripoff

So you're claiming that Bashir Ahmed was paid to come to SJ. How would you know that?

NYCoffey

« Reply #243 on: April 11, 2019, 08:55:09 PM »
Transferring out of Nevada