How do you view JJ?

• 86 replies

Moose

Re: How do you view JJ?
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2014, 11:15:50 AM »
Please for the love of God turn off the banner at the top of the page.
Just hit X and it folds. They don't show up 100% of the time either. Too valuable not to have it. I'm considering doing a premium membership that disables ads.
Ads are fine. I respect that this is a business of sorts. But an ad that expands and drops the page halfway down is a pain in the ass. A static ad on the top of the page is fine but these dynamic things no sir.
I use the site just like you and it never effects my browsing experience.
I must be making it up then. Disregard
. They expand when you're reading right? Even though you don't touch them? Same thing happens to me. It disorients the page and is a real pain in the ass. If it can't be changed that's whatever but if they can be changed to differnt ads that would be real swell.
So you're imagining it too ;)
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2014, 11:17:31 AM »
Just hit X and it folds. They don't show up 100% of the time either. Too valuable not to have it. I'm considering doing a premium membership that disables ads.
Ads are fine. I respect that this is a business of sorts. But an ad that expands and drops the page halfway down is a pain in the ass. A static ad on the top of the page is fine but these dynamic things no sir.
. They expand when you're reading right? Even though you don't touch them? Same thing happens to me. It disorients the page and is a real pain in the ass. If it can't be changed that's whatever but if they can be changed to differnt ads that would be real swell.
What are you browsing on? Desktop? Tablet?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2014, 11:18:20 AM »
You're being more dramatic than a Lebron flop. 
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

hnk

« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2014, 11:19:02 AM »
I have the same issue on a laptop.

Moose

« Reply #84 on: November 30, 2014, 11:20:09 AM »
You're being more dramatic than a Lebron flop.

I'm helping you draw page views.
And for the record its Safari desktop.  Haven't looked at site on iPad since you implemented changes.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2014, 04:49:10 PM »
Desktop most of time.
The Big East needs a strong SJU program!

« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2014, 05:17:50 PM »
Desktop.