Sasha Baron Cohen

• 67 replies

Poison

Re: Sasha Baron Cohen
« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2020, 07:41:13 PM »
Not so much sexual assault as hijinks

Exactly. Franken is harmless. Maybe one day you’ll be right about something. Not today.

Foad

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2020, 04:46:42 PM »
Exactly. Franken is harmless. Maybe one day you’ll be right about something. Not today.

You're like the guy who called a foul every time he drove to the basket in two on two, except with less credibility.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ninth-woman-accuses-former-sen-al-franken-of-sexual-harassment-2019-9

Dummy

Poison

« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2020, 10:20:29 PM »
You're like the guy who called a foul every time he drove to the basket in two on two, except with less credibility.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ninth-woman-accuses-former-sen-al-franken-of-sexual-harassment-2019-9

Dummy

You’re the dummy. Assault and harassment aren’t the same thing. Seriously, cut the shit already.

For the record, you wouldn’t survive playing against me.

Foad

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2020, 03:40:39 PM »
Assault and harassment aren’t the same thing. Seriously, cut the shit already.

You are completely out of your depth.

The behavior described by Franken's accusers is criminal. Allow to demonstrate. I'll use small words and you can follow along with your finger.

Here is notorious right wing magazine Time Magazine describing some of Franken's accusers allegations.

"Leeann Tweeden ... wrote in an essay published on the website for KABC radio in Los Angeles that Franken groped her and kissed her without her consent"

Lindsay Menz ... told CNN that Franken grabbed her behind during a photo op at the Minnesota State Fair

Two anonymous women told the Huffington Post that Franken touched their behinds in two separate incidents.

Stephanie Kemplin ... an Army veteran, told CNN in a story published on Thursday that Franken allegedly groped her in December 2003"

https://time.com/5042931/al-franken-accusers/

The behavior described is criminal. In NY the crime is called forcible touching.

In NY, "a person is guilty of forcible touching when such person intentionally, and for no legitimate purpose:

1. forcibly touches the sexual or other intimate parts of another person for the purpose of degrading or abusing such person, or for the purpose of gratifying the actor's sexual desire ... forcible touching includes squeezing, grabbing or pinching. Forcible touching is a class A misdemeanor."

In Minnesota the crime is called criminal sexual conduct:

"A person is guilty of criminal sexual conduct in the fifth degree: (1) if the person engages in nonconsensual sexual contact ...

For purposes of this section, "sexual contact" has the meaning given in section 609.341 [aka] (b) "Sexual contact," ... includes any of the following acts committed with sexual or aggressive intent: (i) the intentional touching by the actor of the complainant's intimate parts.

Criminal sexual touching is a gross misdemeanor."

See dummy? If what is alleged is true, Franken committed a misdemeanor punishable by a year in jail. Facts, law, logic. None of which you find persuasive obviously. Because you're a slow witted partisan hack.

"For the record, you wouldn’t survive playing against me" said the toughest man in Scardale.

No doubt. I'm sure you cheat religiously.

cjfish

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2020, 10:34:10 PM »

compared to Trump he is harmless

wpc77

« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2020, 08:29:53 AM »

"My Sexual Predator is Better than Your Sexual Predator", coming to NBC, Thursdays at 8/9 Central!

« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2020, 01:33:43 PM »
 :)
"My Sexual Predator is Better than Your Sexual Predator", coming to NBC, Thursdays at 8/9 Central!

LOL Uh, that would be 9/8 Central.  :)

Poison

« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2020, 12:32:32 AM »

Everyone is. I would have preferred Bernie Sanders, but I like Biden.

Doesn’t matter who it is as long as Trump is removed from power and then he can stand trial until he drops dead from the pressure.