Winston Graham - G - Bronx - South Plains College

• 4 replies
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 01:20:17 PM by peter »
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Moose

Re: Winston Graham - G - Bronx - South Planes College
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 08:56:02 PM »
Like what I ready about him.

ESPN recruiting calling him the best shooter in NY hands down.  And a poor man's Juan Dixon.

Being that he played with Os Cross should give us some help.

Little confused seeing his action so far this season.  First game they played he had 16 on some good shooting with 9 steals.  Since then he hasnt played much or taken many shots and hasn't come close to the numbers from that first game.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 09:25:40 PM »
Like what I ready about him.

ESPN recruiting calling him the best shooter in NY hands down.  And a poor man's Juan Dixon.

Being that he played with Os Cross should give us some help.

Little confused seeing his action so far this season.  First game they played he had 16 on some good shooting with 9 steals.  Since then he hasnt played much or taken many shots and hasn't come close to the numbers from that first game.

Can't find much on him.  One of Kob's boys if I'm not mistaken.  I thought I remember his name being mentioned with Mount Vernon at one point.  NOt sure if he ever played there.  I think he played for Roosevelt(Yonkers).

http://blog.northstarbball.com/2009/07/08/2009-hoop-group-elite-camp-session-one-day-two-recap.aspx

"Winston Graham cameinto camp with a reputation as one of the best point guards here, and he surebacked it up in the game I watched him play this evening. Graham, who stands 6’1,was not only distributing the rock as a true floor general, but he was gettingto the cup with ease and scoring the ball too. Graham’s matchup with Carter wasa great one, and it came down to the wire, with Graham’s squad winning by one."
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 10:15:30 PM »
Can KOB give us a scouting report on this kid ?

Another couple of KOB's kids and we can change our name from the red storm to the St Johns Panthers