Game 10: Fordham

• 60 replies
Re: Game 10: Fordham
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2016, 02:53:21 PM »
They destroyed Fordham by 28 points last night how can there be everything negative about the game.

Chris coaching is becoming better after each game they are spreading the floor much better
My question is where Mr. Negative Baldi - when they lose he is the first one posted about the team is lousy Chris cant coach no Splice.
When they win like last night nothing -bring on Iona.
Great game and effort last night.

We beat Fordham by 28. Not Syracuse.
Agree great game . Let's handle LIU and then get ready for some real teams. Only criticism is fxck is amar playing so much?

As to Amar--last night was an excellent example of how he can get minutes--NO fouls; rebound; no stupid shots (he was sat down quickly after one).  Play defense.  He is also our bulkiest player at 240 and will be needed in BE.
Maybe I just hate him . I saw him dribbling out of control. Taking 3's (which is a bad shot for him) which led to fast breaks for the other team. He caught rebounds because he played not because he rebounds well. Fordham big men are most likely worse . That won't be the case after next week.

Just one shitpost after another. I give you points for sticktoitiveness. Aliobegovish got 8 rebounds in 18 minutes. He's been averaging two in 10. So it wasn't just the minutes, it's that he tried to get rebounds.

I know you claim to be a coach but have you ever actually watched a basketball game? Because you don't seem to have the slightest understanding of the game or how its played.

Your right foady. Stats taken in a blowout vs inferior team are a great measure of a player.

Also you are bad at reading, because I didn't say anything about his stats being a measure of anything. What I said was he didn't get 8 rebounds in 18 minutes merely because he played 6 minutes more than he usually plays when he gets two rebounds in 12 minutes. Which was what you claimed in your brilliant shitpost.
None of us are saying Amar is an all Big East player but when he plays a decent game give the kid some credit! He grabbed 8 rebounds and we got posters dissecting how exactly he got them!?!? 

He's not the next Dennis Rodman, but he has a role on this team and after today's news...it just expanded.  I'd like him to keep playing with energy both offensively and defensively. He just needs to shoot less 3's.