CTK Tourney

• 23 replies
Re: CTK Tourney
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2015, 06:17:49 PM »
I'm here live and direct, lav in the building

Chilleb, ponds a cant miss prospect? Would you rather have him or rawle?

Thanks

Ponds was locked up by devonte green , had him in check and Rawle currently being locked up by aaron walker'16  of cardozo, strong physical guard from cardozo transfer from molloy. 41 seconds left in the half Rawle with 2 points . Ray salnave best player on floor , close second is aaron walker

When Greene was a Freshman I had him pegged as a top 20 player, doesnt seem like hes developed into that though.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

desco80

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2015, 09:56:55 PM »
UA may have a special arrangement with Lavin.  Would make sense.  I'd wear the pants and sneakers too if I were him.

Many coaches do.  Calipari  has a sizeable deal with Nike, but they don't force him to wear a track suit during games.

I have no problem with Lav wearing under Armour sweatshirts around town and to a HS game.   If they paid me, I would do the same.

I read a story that in a post game interview Jimbo Fisher of fsu had his arm wrapped around his son on the field, and the son was wearing an under Armour shirt.  Nike flipped out, because they are paying fsu and fisher so much to be displayed prominently

Moose

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2015, 10:03:27 PM »
UA may have a special arrangement with Lavin.  Would make sense.  I'd wear the pants and sneakers too if I were him.

Many coaches do.  Calipari  has a sizeable deal with Nike, but they don't force him to wear a track suit during games.

I have no problem with Lav wearing under Armour sweatshirts around town and to a HS game.   If they paid me, I would do the same.

I read a story that in a post game interview Jimbo Fisher of fsu had his arm wrapped around his son on the field, and the son was wearing an under Armour shirt.  Nike flipped out, because they are paying fsu and fisher so much to be displayed prominently

Interesting how opinions differ.  I get more worked up that he goes to these events not wearing something with SJU on it.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2015, 10:05:41 PM »

Interesting how opinions differ.  I get more worked up that he goes to these events not wearing something with SJU on it.

I get more worked up that he actually goes to an event