New Yankee Stadium

• 3 replies
New Yankee Stadium
« on: December 29, 2007, 11:43:18 AM »
I posted this on a baseball site I belong to but I also wanted to post this topic here for all who are Yankees fans. When I was looking at the pictures of the new Yankees Stadium, I noticed that they extended the box seats in front of the bleachers and they pushed them back denying them of the on the field view they currently have. As a Yankees fan and person who frequently sits in the bleachers when I am in New York, I am disturbed by this. Part of the fun of Yankees stadium is mocking the box seat ticket holders who pay much more for the same view as in the bleachers.

Re: New Yankee Stadium
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 11:52:14 AM »
do you get to catch a lot of yankee games living in virginia?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

New Yankee Stadium continuing post
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 11:53:29 AM »
I accidently hit the submit button so I will continue my post here, After the roll call, the first chant is "BOX SEATS SUCK, BOX SEATS SUCK". Now with the new setup, there is no more advantage by sitting in the bleachers. The bleachers are the greatest and most die hard Yankees fans there are and they are being disrespected. They accept that they lose out on certain privilleges by sitting there by not seeing Monument Park an hour before the game or the worst of all, no beer but they still show up. I guess now the only thing there is the middle of the game chants where "EVERYBODY SUCKS" or my personal favorite, the "WHY ARE YOU GAY" chants that exist for fans who are stupid enough to wear Red Sox/Mets clothes into the bleachers (by the way, by wearing these clothes into the bleachers is like walking into an attack dog's yard). The people who sit in the bleachers are the best Yankees fans and they deserve much better.

Re: New Yankee Stadium
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 11:56:58 AM »
I do not have Directv MLB extra innings and in another post there are no bars that carry it where I live so I whenever they play in Baltimore, I always try to make the hour trip to see one game. I am also planning to try to see a game in the spring along with a St. John's baseball game and I despretly want to go to the home run derby because I was sick the whole derby when it was in Philadelphia so I could not pay attention and also I do not want to go to the All-Star game because I was there the next night so that part of my life is complete