G- Trai
Remember who broke the Slice news

Re: Former Johnny Walk On Arrested as Tampa Serial Murder Suspect
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 08:56:28 AM »
Grady Reynolds can start at the four.

Foad

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2017, 09:07:34 AM »
I think it fair to point out that only a small percentage of Steve Lavin's players were murderers, much less mass murderers. Two out of  30 or so isn't that bad. Dave Bliss was much worse.

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2017, 09:15:38 AM »
I think Artest deserves a starting spot as well.

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2017, 09:24:52 AM »
How is Sharif Fordham not on any lists?

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2017, 09:25:41 AM »
I think it fair to point out that only a small percentage of Steve Lavin's players were murderers, much less mass murderers. Two out of  30 or so isn't that bad. Dave Bliss was much worse.

Norm, Mase jr and Geno killed my will to watch  basketball

paultzman

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2017, 09:46:43 AM »
UA developing SJU Orange Jump suits line for holidays.

Poison

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2017, 09:55:19 AM »
C- Jayson Williams
F-
F-
G- Rysheed
G- Trai

Rysheed didn’t kill anyone, or even shoot anyone. He made a horrible mistake, but I don’t put him in the same category.

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2017, 10:12:07 AM »
The kid was a walk on who never played 6 years ago...I get most of this is a joke but these headlines make it sound like SJU was harboring a known fugitive...

BTW-Ben Gordon really going thru some rough times: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/21600538/former-nba-player-ben-gordon-arrested-felony-robbery-charge

Foad

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2017, 10:13:06 AM »
Rysheed didn’t kill anyone, or even shoot anyone. He made a horrible mistake, but I don’t put him in the same category.

A former NBA D-League player who starred at St. John's has been charged in Philadelphia with attempted murder, robbery and other counts after police say he shot a man during a robbery attempt.

http://6abc.com/sports/rysheed-jordan-faces-attempted-murder-robbery-charges/1367917/

Moose

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2017, 11:12:29 AM »
C- Jayson Williams
F-
F-
G- Rysheed
G- Trai

Everyone I mentioned has a common word of murder.  Attempted or otherwise.

Sharif didn't attempt to kill anyone.
Neither did Grady Reynolds.
Remember who broke the Slice news

redslope

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2017, 12:50:10 PM »
The kid was a walk on who never played 6 years ago...I get most of this is a joke but these headlines make it sound like SJU was harboring a known fugitive...

BTW-Ben Gordon really going thru some rough times: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/21600538/former-nba-player-ben-gordon-arrested-felony-robbery-charge

AMEN--this guy is not even listed on the all time roster in the media guide nor game day notes from that year (which lists 5 walk ons.

Poison

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2017, 12:57:42 PM »

A former NBA D-League player who starred at St. John's has been charged in Philadelphia with attempted murder, robbery and other counts after police say he shot a man during a robbery attempt.

http://6abc.com/sports/rysheed-jordan-faces-attempted-murder-robbery-charges/1367917/

That's just "attempted" murder. Big whoop.

Foad

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2017, 01:09:08 PM »

That's just "attempted" murder. Big whoop.

If he was a better shot he'd be in the NBA.

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2017, 06:23:04 PM »
Keita almost killed the program. Put him in the lineup

Poison

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2017, 06:59:37 PM »
Keita almost killed the program. Put him in the lineup

Lol, and Ingram’s cell phone saved it.

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2017, 07:00:07 PM »
What about our buddy down in Florida, the 2018 recruit with the eye makeup? That was at least armed robbery. Put him at the 5 and let Jayson move to his more comfortable 4.

C- Brown[?] 2018 Recruit
F- Jayson Williams
G- Rysheed
G- Trai Donaldson
G- ?

Trying to reflect a three guard offense. Put Sharif Fordham and Grady Reynolds on the bench, only drug trafficking and assault. The Jarvis Pittsburgh hooker team can get honored at halftime.

pmg911

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2017, 09:09:00 AM »

I actually got into a little with Zach B on Twitter yesterday over this...   he tweeted a story that man arrested for murder played for SJU...    then a few hours later he retweets the story with an ICYMI headline...

Guy is just looking for an attention grab...  and a SJU fan actually defended him...   it's definitely news but it is NOT St. John's news. .   

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2017, 09:36:38 AM »
Ted Kaczynski went to Harvard, somehow I don't think we hold Harvard responsible for his crimes as the Unabomber do we?

I honestly don't understand, other than the odd coincidence, why this is a story...