LoVett Done For Season

• 181 replies
Re: LoVett Done For Season
« Reply #140 on: January 29, 2018, 05:55:39 PM »
Huge embarrassment St Johns alumnus are here. The face of the program,...

Are these just random words put together in an attempt to form a coherent thought?

Imagine if Mullin went to Duke?  What would St Johns be

I'm just confused how you went from Tariq Owens would be welcome to Iona to some sort of sentence about embarrassment and SJU alumnus that didn't make sense. 

Well he would be welcome at Iona since the St Johns fans are completely out of their mind

« Reply #141 on: January 29, 2018, 09:51:28 PM »

Are these just random words put together in an attempt to form a coherent thought?

I'm just confused how you went from Tariq Owens would be welcome to Iona to some sort of sentence about embarrassment and SJU alumnus that didn't make sense. 

His entire posting strategy is a complete nonsensical mishmash of incoherent drivel done to waste everyone's time.  He starts unfounded rumors, trashes a SJU assistant claiming he recruited "a last place team," then says a backcourt of Ponds, Lovett, Simon, Williams and DIxon is something he could see as really good next year.  Except that is the same backcourt that was recruited by the guy who recruited a last place team so not sure how they can be any good since anyone can recruit a last place team.  He then goes from talking about Tariq Owens to talking about Chris Mullin and SJU Alumni's.  Seemingly no coherent connection.

It's almost as if he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about and pretends his way thru the day...

wpc77

« Reply #142 on: January 29, 2018, 10:00:54 PM »

His entire posting strategy is a complete nonsensical mishmash of incoherent drivel done to waste everyone's time.  He starts unfounded rumors, trashes a SJU assistant claiming he recruited "a last place team," then says a backcourt of Ponds, Lovett, Simon, Williams and DIxon is something he could see as really good next year.  Except that is the same backcourt that was recruited by the guy who recruited a last place team so not sure how they can be any good since anyone can recruit a last place team.  He then goes from talking about Tariq Owens to talking about Chris Mullin and SJU Alumni's.  Seemingly no coherent connection.

It's almost as if he has absolutely no idea what he is talking about and pretends his way thru the day...

I mean, we have some bot posting about home sex masturbation videos in the adjacent thread.  I think it's safe to say that the entire board is gibberish at this point (present company excluded)

pmg911

« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2018, 08:19:31 AM »

Ok so  say Lovett leaves. What now? Right now, Mullin needs to focus on Owens, make him a believer. He and his old man. Ahmed is gone, thank Christ.

Why make Owens a believer, the kid already sat out a transfer year, he is not going anywhere..

« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2018, 08:22:11 AM »
Owens graduates in spring.  He can go grad transfer route and not sit out a year.

I believe he'll stick around

Marillac

« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2018, 08:49:50 AM »

Ok so  say Lovett leaves. What now? Right now, Mullin needs to focus on Owens, make him a believer. He and his old man. Ahmed is gone, thank Christ.

Why make Owens a believer, the kid already sat out a transfer year, he is not going anywhere..

Grad transfers don't have to sit out.

pmg911

« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2018, 09:00:53 AM »

Grad transfers don't have to sit out.

I keep thinking of him as Junior and forget this is his 4th year in college...

SJUFAN

« Reply #147 on: January 31, 2018, 02:38:22 PM »
Any chance Lovett returns next year?

paultzman

« Reply #148 on: January 31, 2018, 02:44:43 PM »

Zero

« Reply #149 on: January 31, 2018, 03:52:40 PM »

Zero

His choice? our choice? or combo?

pmg911

« Reply #150 on: January 31, 2018, 03:56:29 PM »

johnniesfilmmaker

• Aspiring filmmaker
    • Through the Viewfinder
« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2018, 04:01:20 PM »

hnk

« Reply #152 on: January 31, 2018, 04:12:17 PM »
Was he at the game last night?

Foad

« Reply #153 on: January 31, 2018, 05:16:58 PM »

Foad

« Reply #154 on: January 31, 2018, 05:17:23 PM »
Was he at the game last night?

Yah, he was wearing his Mullin jersey.

« Reply #155 on: January 31, 2018, 06:20:44 PM »

Zero

Would you take him back?
No. The book is closed on Lovett for St Johns. We need to move on. We have Dixon, Williams and probably a third guard coming in.
Nothing will surprise me this off season. Who stays, who goes, or any additions, no one and nothing going to surprise me after this season and the last fifteen seasons for that matter.

« Reply #156 on: January 31, 2018, 06:28:11 PM »

« Reply #157 on: January 31, 2018, 06:48:22 PM »

Zero

Would you take him back?
No. The book is closed on Lovett for St Johns. We need to move on. We have Dixon, Williams and probably a third guard coming in.
Nothing will surprise me this off season. Who stays, who goes, or any additions, no one and nothing going to surprise me after this season and the last fifteen seasons for that matter.
+1 goes for coaching staff as well.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 06:48:53 PM by Celtics11 »

« Reply #158 on: February 01, 2018, 10:38:20 AM »

Zero

Would you take him back?

showing no integrity at all, I'd say yes

pmg911

« Reply #159 on: February 02, 2018, 02:22:16 PM »
Heard from a couple of people today that Lovett is not attending classes..

If this is true, the school should cut ties with the kid and miraculously feed the story to Zach B