St.John’s Fencing Coach

• 6 replies

Poison

St.John’s Fencing Coach
« on: June 12, 2020, 08:39:12 AM »
This POS went full Republican.

Good for the University for removing him. I know some of you will disagree citing free speech, incorrectly, of course.

Still, he had to be fired.

Re: St.John’s Fencing Coach
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 10:56:20 AM »

Good for the University for removing him. I know some of you will disagree citing free speech, incorrectly, of course.

The article that explains the situation - https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/ny-st-johns-fencing-boris-vaksman-racist-fired-20200611-7lcfaj76vnfodbpg522y6pb3t4-story.html

Johnny23

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 10:58:33 AM »
Rumors are his middle name is Marillac. Free speech doesn't absolve someone of hateful, harmful, racist rhetoric.  Good riddance.

Foad

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 05:08:28 PM »

Yes, full Republican, with a capital R.

Pop quiz:

Who said these things:

"White folks in the South who drive pickup trucks with Confederate flag decals on the back ought to be voting with us.”

and

“I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.”

If you guessed the speaker was Howard Dean, former chairman of the Democratic National Committee, go to the head of the class.

You vote democrat, right? So you vote in concert with white folk who have "Confederate flags in their pickup trucks." Interesting.

Yeah, no one will defend what he said (straw man) and what he said has nothing to do with the right to free speech, which implicates government action (someone failed 7th grade social studies). It has to do with a university, allegedly a place of learning, hiring an ignorant someone who's happy to display their ignorance.

As an aside, no one is more racist than eastern Europeans, which is weird because few of them have ever met one.

Foad

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 05:11:10 PM »
Rumors are his middle name is Marillac. Free speech doesn't absolve someone of hateful  … rhetoric.

Hateful rhetoric, as opposed to slandering someone who routinely slaps you around in an obscure corner of the internet as a racist. Why don't you post some examples of Marillac's racism you repulsive cunt.

Johnny23

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 06:16:21 PM »
Hateful rhetoric, as opposed to slandering someone who routinely slaps you around in an obscure corner of the internet as a racist. Why don't you post some examples of Marillac's racism you repulsive cunt.

Lol aww hit a nerve Foady? Stop talking about your boyfriend like that. How uncouth.

Foad

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 07:45:54 PM »
Lol aww hit a nerve Foady?

Not really, I was just pointing out what a repulsive hypocritical cunt you are.

Stop talking about your boyfriend like that

Homophobia archived.