Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: OHIO POST GAME
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 12:20:00 AM »
so aggravating!!!!
We Not Me

kjd01067

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 12:20:52 AM »
I need a couple days off from this team.  If PMG is looking for me tell him ill be back on the board before the holiday festival lol

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2007, 12:20:58 AM »
im not saying that norm DIDNT tell them to cover it but honestly, take the commentary from the sju sid with a grain of salt.  

hopefully there will be a youtube of this mess.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 12:21:29 AM »
got out shot from the free throw line 34 to 16 story of the game

we shot 53% as a team from the floor

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2007, 12:21:59 AM »
did they say anything on radio as to how much time was left after geno's basket?
We Not Me

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2007, 12:22:23 AM »
im not saying that norm DIDNT tell them to cover it but honestly, take the commentary from the sju sid with a grain of salt.  

hopefully there will be a youtube of this mess.

there is 1 second left they throw a baseball pass full court for a layup...this has to be a perfect pass

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2007, 12:23:21 AM »
its gonna be a long season....these games should not be a problem for us after four years

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 12:23:34 AM »
damn tough way to lose but it shoulda never been this close gave em thirty five free throws of course they are gonna make most of em
We Not Me

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 12:24:20 AM »
here are some details that i wanna know:

was it out of a timeout? who was covering the homerun for sju (if anybody)? did they simply get outjumped for the ball ala randy moss?
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2007, 12:24:37 AM »
we got out rebounded and gave up 13 offensive rebounds...our interior play is killing us

its that simple

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2007, 12:24:59 AM »
god im just happy i wasnt there

geno at line to take lead ... misses front end (game appears over)

they hit 2 fts

geno HUGE 3

then this crap

im actually happy i didnt have to see it i think, jesus

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2007, 12:25:40 AM »
here are some details that i wanna know:

was it out of a timeout? who was covering the homerun for sju (if anybody)? did they simply get outjumped for the ball ala randy moss?

rebound fell and the guy grabed it hopped back behind the line and launched it simultaneously it was bang bang

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2007, 12:27:39 AM »
well i mean it sucks we lost this game but i honestly think this game showed us a lot about our team ... we didnt quit, we kept fighting and hopefully we'll build off of it

we need to rebound a lot better and we cant keep giving up so many fouls.  we'll never win a game being outshot so much at the line and hopefully these freshmen realize that.

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2007, 12:28:31 AM »
unbelievable.

a loss is a loss though and its to a mac team, the third loss in a row.  1 of which came on a blowout and the other 2 came to mid to low majors. not acceptable.

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2007, 12:29:38 AM »
i agree scooby but we should have realized all of this going into the game. I don't think the ship has sailed on the season but we need to start playing with more discipline and shorten our rotation fast. We were lucky to make this game this close the way we played.

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2007, 12:32:27 AM »
I agree we need to shorten rotation but its virtually impossible too when our best guy has to now get incorporated and rob thomas who is supposed to be real solid also has to get into it.  we need to win these next 2, sweep the holiday and hope that by big east we're only playing certain guys.

how are we goign to play mase when dj has been our most consistent player all year, this is a good problem, but definetely something we have to figure out.

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2007, 12:36:25 AM »
sean evans needs to buried on the bench for BE games, im sure hes a great kid but theres no way we can afford his ineffectiveness and guaranted 3 fouls a game.
We Not Me

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2007, 12:38:47 AM »
Geno also has to go 2-2 on that one and one at the end. He does that we're up by 1

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2007, 12:40:13 AM »
we can analyze this to death but we got to stop fouling and get better interior defensive play otherwise this is going to be a long season....we need small ball to survive.