Jahii Carson - PG - Mesa High School - Mesa, AZ - ARIZONA ST.

• 32 replies

gonzalo

Re: Jahii Carson - PG - Mesa High School - Mesa, AZ
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2010, 02:06:01 PM »
An Arizona guy is going to make an official visit to Arizona?

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2010, 04:31:31 PM »
Per Evan Daniels.... It could be a rumor, but who knows....

Per a pair of sources, Jahii Carson just gave Arizona State a verbal commitment. On road so story will come later.

[tweet]http://twitter.com/EvanDanielscout/status/21775390069[/tweet]

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2010, 04:40:56 PM »
His AAU coach, Etop Udo-Ema, confirmed it to a friend.
His mom was earning a PhD at the school.

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2010, 04:43:25 PM »

On that note, I think Turner ends up at Kansas or Arizona and hopefully, Duke nor UNC offers Cook. 

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2010, 04:54:32 PM »

On that note, I think Turner ends up at Kansas or Arizona and hopefully, Duke nor UNC offers Cook. 
If K thinks Kyrie will definitely go pro after this year or they're not satisfied with potential 2012 replacements (weak class for ones), he'll offer Quinn. That may force UNC's hand to offer as well.

For St. John's sake, I don't want Turner winding up at his darkhorse UConn. It'd be nice to get an early commit from J. Thomas to get the ball rolling in our favor. We need a top 100 caliber player to "take the plunge." While we need bodies, it's still too early to get desperate and reach on a kid for the sake of a commitment.

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2010, 05:43:16 PM »

If K thinks Kyrie will definitely go pro after this year or they're not satisfied with potential 2012 replacements (weak class for ones), he'll offer Quinn. That may force UNC's hand to offer as well.

For St. John's sake, I don't want Turner winding up at his darkhorse UConn. It'd be nice to get an early commit from J. Thomas to get the ball rolling in our favor. We need a top 100 caliber player to "take the plunge." While we need bodies, it's still too early to get desperate and reach on a kid for the sake of a commitment.
whos j thomas?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 07:30:05 PM by jumpinjohnny »
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2010, 06:05:33 PM »

Definitely, agree it's too early to get desperate.  Not only is Cook still on our radar; so is Mack, Tharpe, Guerraro and Sledge.

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2010, 06:05:57 PM »

whos j thomas?

Jevon Thomas.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 07:30:50 PM by jumpinjohnny »

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2010, 06:36:01 PM »
oo i see i was thinkin 2011..have you heard anything about him leaning our way?
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Re: Jahii Carson - PG - Mesa High School - Mesa, AZ - ARIZONA ST.
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2010, 10:44:43 PM »
dont expect anythigng from carson. He was never coming here anyways
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Moose

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2010, 11:43:11 AM »

I've noticed you say these types of statements after a decision is made.  Why not mention it earlier?
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2010, 12:12:16 PM »

I've noticed you say these types of statements after a decision is made.  Why not mention it earlier?

I did...

The word I got is that Carson isn't seriously interested in the Johnnies as his list is narrowed more than 4 and he sees this as a free trip to NYC. However who's to say we can't strike dumb luck and he loves his visit and signs. Who knows?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Moose

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2010, 02:41:38 PM »

I did...

The word I got is that Carson isn't seriously interested in the Johnnies as his list is narrowed more than 4 and he sees this as a free trip to NYC. However who's to say we can't strike dumb luck and he loves his visit and signs. Who knows?

I must have missed that.  Thanks.
Remember who broke the Slice news