D'Angelo Harrison - SG - Dulles High School - Fort Bend, TX - ST. JOHN'S

• 277 replies
Re: D'Angelo Harrison - SG - Dulles High School - Fort Bend, TX
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010, 12:53:55 PM »
Very happy that we're getting the last visit.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2010, 01:24:27 PM »
Very happy that we're getting the last visit.
Someone once did an informal poll and it was interesting to hear coaches reactions to when they'd prefer to get an official visit. Almost all wanted either the first or the last visit.

Tha Kid

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2010, 04:06:42 PM »
Looks like we get the last visit (Oct. 22nd) if this info is correct. Harrison and Pelle are the guys I want most.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2010/09/30/madden-to-arkansas-birch-to-pitt-harrison-sets-visits/#more-4026

Harrison and Pelle are the guys I want most as well.
"I drink and I know things"

Wods317

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2010, 07:15:30 PM »
[tweet]http://twitter.com/BrandonTierney/status/26021889830[/tweet]

BT apparently is hearing we should get a verbal soon. From what I've read some people have questioned how much inside info he actually has so what do you guys think of this info.

Poison

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2010, 07:17:58 PM »
If he's right, howabout giving a life long SJU fan some credit? That goes for everyone who rips the guy.

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2010, 07:20:34 PM »
I don't doubt that the man has good connections within the program and athletic department.  Let's hope he's right!!
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

Poison

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2010, 07:27:10 PM »
He is true Johnny fan. That much I can assure you of.

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2010, 07:43:02 PM »
If he's right, howabout giving a life long SJU fan some credit? That goes for everyone who rips the guy.
I knocked him on redmen.com for wanting Norm back another year. But I never doubted he's a real St Johns fan

kjd01067

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2010, 07:54:52 PM »
Great news! Lavin is showing he is a force to be reckoned with on the recruiting trail

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2010, 07:57:53 PM »
i hope BT is right!! lets land this kid

kjd01067

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2010, 07:58:04 PM »
Noticed we didn't have any video up so here....

http://www.ballislife.com/video/dangelo-harrison-2010-real

thetruth8734

• SJU Alum
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2010, 11:03:53 PM »
Yesssss...I wanted him the most out of the guys left considering STJ. Gotta love what Lavin is doing we are gonna be nasty from 2011-2015.

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2010, 12:13:59 AM »
just hope it works out with him and lindsey asap

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2010, 09:50:38 AM »
Rivals article:

D'Angelo Harrison  tries to cut through as much of the recruiting pitch as he can when visiting schools and attempts to let the coaches know what he's looking for, find out what realistic expectations they have for him and figure out which school will be the best fit.

"I tell them to not BS me and I want to know if I'm going to be able to play and do what I do or if I'm going to be a role player," Harrison said. "A lot of the schools want me to do what I've been doing this summer.

"It's really important to me. I want to be on the court right away. I'm not going to say give me the spot but I want to compete for a spot as a freshman and play at the highest level possible."

More about Ok State, in homes with Oklahoma State, Baylor, St. John's and Marquette, and he will visit St. John's but doesn't have a date yet.

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2010, 10:15:38 AM »
Rivals article:

D'Angelo Harrison  tries to cut through as much of the recruiting pitch as he can when visiting schools and attempts to let the coaches know what he's looking for, find out what realistic expectations they have for him and figure out which school will be the best fit.

"I tell them to not BS me and I want to know if I'm going to be able to play and do what I do or if I'm going to be a role player," Harrison said. "A lot of the schools want me to do what I've been doing this summer.

"It's really important to me. I want to be on the court right away. I'm not going to say give me the spot but I want to compete for a spot as a freshman and play at the highest level possible."

More about Ok State, in homes with Oklahoma State, Baylor, St. John's and Marquette, and he will visit St. John's but doesn't have a date yet.

Basically, there is no mention of Marquette in this article.  So, I'm not sure Harrison is gonna make a visit to Marquette on the 15th of this month or not. 

Hopefully, he decides to attend the Johnnies "Midnight Madness" on that particular date.   :up:

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2010, 11:30:13 AM »
I spoke to Marquette guys last week and they said they'd be surprised if Harrison went there. They are after Faust and Williams too.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2010, 04:43:58 PM »
A friend of mine who covers another school is hearing that D'Angelo Harrison is really a heavy St. John's lean and also said that he expects him to commit [to st. john's] soon (my speculation on the 15th)
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kjd01067

« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2010, 05:20:08 PM »
A friend of mine who covers another school is hearing that D'Angelo Harrison is really a heavy St. John's lean and also said that he expects him to commit [to st. john's] soon (my speculation on the 15th)

Great news.  I really want Harrison and Pelle.  I think a class of those two along with Harkless, Sampson and Lindsey is a great 5 and then Lavin can hopefully bring in some more talented guys around them like Gods Gift etc.