Redmen.com

• 17 replies
Redmen.com
« on: August 09, 2011, 08:04:42 PM »
Unable to sign on.   Has anybody been able to and if so... how?

Danfog

Re: Redmen.com
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 08:15:22 PM »
No but I think it's going live pretty soon

Moose

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 09:05:42 PM »
Moderators received the test site tonight.
Remember who broke the Slice news

Mike

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 07:12:23 AM »
I received an e-mail telling me my user & password was included. The only thing that was there was the user name.

Moose

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 07:37:31 AM »
I received an e-mail telling me my user & password was included. The only thing that was there was the user name.

That was over the weekend I presume? That one was false alarm. It will be back real soon.

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 11:56:17 AM »

That was over the weekend I presume? That one was false alarm. It will be back real soon.

Will the archived threads be available?

Moose

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 12:41:36 PM »

Will the archived threads be available?

I could be wrong and Paul can answer it better but my understanding is they will be available to been seen but can't be replied to.

Logging on to redmen.com
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 03:49:07 PM »
Anyone else having problems getting back onto  redmen.com. I received an invite but I'm having trouble  establishing a password  as well as getting in touch with Paul  & or the webmaster .

Moose

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 04:03:10 PM »
Anyone else having problems getting back onto  redmen.com. I received an invite but I'm having trouble  establishing a password  as well as getting in touch with Paul  & or the webmaster .

When did you receive the email?  There was a Sunday email that went out in error.  An email last night contained login information.  PM me if you need to.

paultzman

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 07:11:26 PM »
Moose,

After receiving the same e-mail last week, I have not received another. Tried to call up site, but unable to complete the user name and password. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Paultzman

Moose

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 11:41:08 PM »
Moose,

After receiving the same e-mail last week, I have not received another. Tried to call up site, but unable to complete the user name and password. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Paultzman

Were testing out the bugs.  Email Paul (webmaster@redmen.com) if you have any specific questions.  It will be back real soon.

paultzman

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 01:31:37 PM »
Moose,

Thanks!!

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 06:19:21 AM »
Open for business.
Fire Mullin.

Moose

Redmen.com
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 05:14:51 PM »
I know this will get moved since its in the other forum but I'm still going to say it :2funny:

Redmen.com is now open.  Hope to see you all there.  Its great that our school has two great independent sites.

LJSA

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 06:17:59 PM »
At last! Finally I can get out of this dump! ;D

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 08:11:17 PM »
I know this will get moved since its in the other forum but I'm still going to say it :2funny:

Redmen.com is now open.  Hope to see you all there.  Its great that our school has two great independent sites.

With an adopted recruiting section like JohnnyJungle.com. ;)
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Moose

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 08:15:51 PM »

Imitation is the finest form of flattery.

We had 2015 first :)

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 09:49:05 PM »

Imitation is the finest form of flattery.

We had 2015 first :)

haha sure is. I'll have to get you on 2016.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle