why was the Kyle Anderson thread locked..?

• 10 replies

pmg911

why was the Kyle Anderson thread locked..?
« on: September 23, 2011, 12:44:59 PM »
can someone please explain..?

Re: why was the Kyle Anderson thread locked..?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 12:48:07 PM »
Whatever the reason-whatever makes that subject matter go away pleases me. The next time I hear KA's name mentioned I hope it is to announce he was held scoreless for UCLA. :)

Foad

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 01:44:47 PM »
In related news Charlie Sheen would like to know why everyone else spends so much money on whores and blow ...?

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 01:50:22 PM »
In related news Charlie Sheen would like to know why everyone else spends so much money on whores and blow ...?
and liny89 wants to know why everyone makes fun of medium shirts!  :tickedoff:

Moose

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 08:34:03 PM »
Bueller?
Bueller?
Remember who broke the Slice news

boo3

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2011, 12:59:34 PM »
  was curious myself. 

pmg911

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 08:28:01 AM »
The King of the Jungle made a royal declaration and it was locked.

Someone made the effort to move this thread but still no explination on why it was locked.

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2011, 08:58:11 PM »
I moved this thread out of the recruiting section.  It didn't belong there.  I didn't lock the thread so couldn't explain why it was locked. 

My guess is...the KA thread was locked to open up the board a little bit.  That thread has been out of control for a while now. 

When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

Moose

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 08:59:44 PM »
I moved this thread out of the recruiting section.  It didn't belong there.  I didn't lock the thread so couldn't explain why it was locked. 

My guess is...the KA thread was locked to open up the board a little bit.  That thread has been out of control for a while now. 

Not trying to busy balls but there are a lot of other recruit threads of kids who didn't choose STJ that aren't locked and weren't moved.  Just seemed odd.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2011, 11:19:40 PM »
The King of the Jungle made a royal declaration and it was locked.

Someone made the effort to move this thread but still no explination on why it was locked.

Kyle Anderson has been and continues to be a waste of time on this site.  What we should be having more threads on is the lack of Bigs in this program, now and in the forseeable future.  Unfortunately such teams as Pitt, The Cuse and now Yukon are stacked with multiple Bigs.

Foad

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 09:55:37 AM »
Kyle Anderson has been and continues to be a waste of time on this site.  What we should be having more threads on is the lack of Bigs in this program, now and in the forseeable future.  Unfortunately such teams as Pitt, The Cuse and now Yukon are stacked with multiple Bigs.

Read a paper. Soon we don't need to compete against SU and Pitt. And our bigs will do fine in the soon to be formed new basketball only superconference we will be in, AKA the artist formerly known as the A10. Louie made it to the HOF with a front line of Rudy Wright, Gordie Thomas and Frank Gilroy. We'll be just fine.