Chier Ajou - C - St. Thomas More School - Oakdale CT

• 9 replies
Chier Ajou - C - St. Thomas More School - Oakdale CT
« on: December 15, 2011, 03:51:28 AM »
My cousin is a frosh on the high school team I went to see him play ran into this Giant! Does anyone know if he has any skills. My cousin said he is quick for a 7ft players but he is very raw!

Any interest from St.johns???
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 09:05:51 AM by kjd01067 »
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"

Marillac

Re: Chier Ajou - C - St. Thomas More School - Oakdale CT
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 01:30:12 PM »
Another Sudanese kid in Connecticut.  Seems like if he's really legit, Uconn would have that locked up and if he's not he's going to Fairfield :).

Poison

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 02:06:41 PM »
Worth seeing if there's a chance he could improve.
I wonder of the staff is recruiting anyone right now?

Have not heard us mentioned with anyone.

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 02:56:19 PM »
I remember one of my all time favorite Redmen was from St. Thomas Moore, Charles Minlend

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 03:19:59 PM »
At this point, I would be happy with someone who can just play Center to play decent defense another team's center and grab some defensive rebounds. Anything else would be a plus. If the staff feels like he could play that role, then I would say why not.

Obviously we could use a PG too. However, in my opinion, this is a bigger need than even point guard because I believe Phil Greene and D'Angelo Harrison will develop their skills this year and in the offseason to fill in the PG role for 2012.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 03:20:52 PM by Johnny4Life »

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 08:10:54 PM »
You see the wing span and you like: "Oh my God. Oh my God."

And then you see the footwork and you like: "General Zod. General Zod."
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 08:12:02 PM »
LOL

Poison

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 09:48:56 PM »
I remember one of my all time favorite Redmen was from St. Thomas Moore, Charles Minlend

Gift should watch some Minlend tape.

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 10:39:57 PM »
This is I-20 program is really bring a lot of kids from africa to USA the pipeline is crazy. I was just watching ESPNU the Grace Prep team has a wing Emmanuel Mudiay from the Congo is #7 in 2014.

With Harlem & BX it is like little Africa we really need to start tapping into to this talent since our region provides us with an advantage. It is a gold mine over in Africa right now like Latin America for Baseball.
Attack basketball, pressure defense, 40 minutes of hell ... Early on it might be 30 minutes of hell, then 10 minutes of what the hell are you doing?"