Kevin and Omari

• 9 replies
Kevin and Omari
« on: July 07, 2008, 05:16:52 PM »
Hi im new

favorite  team- RedMen I mean Redstorm   
style-    ride or die
motto-   "fan is short for fanatic!"

Seems like norm is about to right the ship. Any inside word as to thier recruiting?

The phrase perfect storm refers to the a simultaneous occurrence of events which, taken individually, would be far less powerful than the result of their chance combination. Such occurrences are, by their very nature, rare, and so even a slight change in any one event contributing to a ‘perfect storm’ would be sufficient to lessen the overall power of the final event.

kjd01067

Re: Kevin and Omari
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 05:19:17 PM »
check out the recruiting threads !

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 07:33:21 PM »
Welcome.  But remember, two players alone don't right the ship.  Takes some good coaching and the class of sophomores already in the red and white.

sjd8886

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 11:11:55 AM »
Welcome.  But remember, two players alone don't right the ship.  Takes some good coaching and the class of sophomores already in the red and white.

idk, if norm can recruit kobe and lebron we have a shot at the title boys!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 01:01:52 PM »
kob:
Any inside info about omari, sju and the shoulder? Thanks.

oldred10

• Ya Gotta Believe!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 04:02:28 PM »
kob:
Any inside info about omari, sju and the shoulder? Thanks.

Staying Positive For His Senior Season   

By Mike Sullivan

Posted Jul 13, 2008 

http://hsnewyork.scout.com/2/768970.html

Yes, New York Panthers' program director Gary Charles is disappointed about not having one of his best players, Omari Lawrence, this summer for key AAU tournaments. But he's relieved that Lawrence is taking the proper steps in healing his shoulder.

As reported first last week here on this website, Lawrence suffered a separated shoulder that requires surgery. "He hasn't had it yet but he's going to have it soon," said Charles. "We're going to miss him a lot. He's a great player for us. But I'm glad he's going to get it healed."

Charles also has his 17 and under team, a squad that would have featured Lawrence and his lefty guard skills. Charles has stated that St. John's leads while Lawrence has confirmed this news in another published report. Lawrence will also take some visits before he makes a decision, according to Charles.

"He's just focusing now on what he has to do to get better," said Charles of Lawrence, who transferred from St. Raymond's High School in the Bronx, N.Y. to South Kent in Connecticut. "He's supposed to have it Thursday."

"If u LOVE us that's GREAT... if u HATE us that's GREAT too... if ur in the middle... get the F*CK out!!" - Paul Stanley, KISS

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 07:38:55 PM »
Thanks old red.

oldred10

• Ya Gotta Believe!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 09:40:00 PM »
Thanks old red.

No problem qc..  8) .. peace!

"If u LOVE us that's GREAT... if u HATE us that's GREAT too... if ur in the middle... get the F*CK out!!" - Paul Stanley, KISS

kob24

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 02:12:54 AM »
Omari had his surgery he is in high spirits. He begins his recovey in two weeks I think he'll be ready for is8. And last time I checked he Likes stjohns.  But he does have a few visits so let's see how they go

oldred10

• Ya Gotta Believe!!!
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 08:28:12 PM »
Omari had his surgery he is in high spirits. He begins his recovey in two weeks I think he'll be ready for is8. And last time I checked he likes st. johns.  But he does have a few visits so let's see how they go.

Thanks for the update kob..  8) .. stay strong kid!