Thanks Coach Lavin, good luck

• 1170 replies
Re: Thanks Coach Lavin, good luck
« Reply #320 on: April 14, 2014, 08:05:40 PM »
leave bluto alone, he keeps the boards interesting and everyone else posting and bickering.

« Reply #321 on: April 14, 2014, 08:07:28 PM »
leave bluto alone, he keeps the boards interesting and everyone else posting and bickering.
Baldi = good lightning rod
Linda = malicious lightning rod

LoganK

« Reply #322 on: April 14, 2014, 08:53:38 PM »

Disagree.

Marillac

« Reply #323 on: April 14, 2014, 08:58:52 PM »
Nah,  just got boring reading same regurgitated drivel .

One thing I did notice from taking a step back was how obvious the frauds are around here.   

Agreed

So teller of truth Baldi, you ever going to admit you were wrong and are the biggest fraud here? =)

Where was I wrong? I posted what was told to me by someone a lot closer to the program than most of us, and I will continue to do so. I know for a fact, some posters here, who are respected more than me have heard the exact same. I post what I hear, be grateful that I do

See, when Baldi says his sources are from guys a lot closer to the program than most of us, he means that literally.  It was a guy on the train in Queens in a St. John's hat.  Most of us don't live in Queens and therefore are further from the program.

Don't let these guys get you down, Baldi. You are my favorite debbie downer...at least you are funny.

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #324 on: April 14, 2014, 09:02:58 PM »
Wait, people still wear St. John's hats on trains!? :-)

Glad things are finally looking positive and here's to keeping those positive vibes going!
Cougar O' Malley

Marillac

« Reply #325 on: April 14, 2014, 09:12:31 PM »
I actually want Baldi to predict more guys leaving.  He is a mush and always wrong!  Winning the lottery sealed his fate.  Hearing anything about Harrison, Baldi?  Maybe Jordan is reconsidering?

« Reply #326 on: April 14, 2014, 09:17:32 PM »
I actually want Baldi to predict more guys leaving.  He is a mush and always wrong!  Winning the lottery sealed his fate.  Hearing anything about Harrison, Baldi?  Maybe Jordan is reconsidering?

Does anyone know where tony Chiles was on Saturday?  Serious question
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:18:00 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #327 on: April 14, 2014, 09:29:50 PM »

40/40

Poison

« Reply #328 on: April 14, 2014, 09:30:31 PM »
Nah,  just got boring reading same regurgitated drivel .

One thing I did notice from taking a step back was how obvious the frauds are around here.   

Agreed

So teller of truth Baldi, you ever going to admit you were wrong and are the biggest fraud here? =)

Where was I wrong? I posted what was told to me by someone a lot closer to the program than most of us, and I will continue to do so. I know for a fact, some posters here, who are respected more than me have heard the exact same. I post what I hear, be grateful that I do

Would some of the "posters here" please step-up and confirm what Baldi had been hearing?  That might put this to back and forth nonsense to rest.  Thanks

Baldi, sorry to burst all of your bubbles, was not blowing smoke. Lavin wasn't in LA for the reasons that were reported. He ended up staying, which is probably why he got off his butt and started recruiting again. Doesn't it seem odd to all of you that a week ago we had no recruits and we lost, what, 7 players? Try deductive reasoning instead of killing the messenger.

« Reply #329 on: April 14, 2014, 09:30:55 PM »

40/40

Ok thanks. During the day?

desco80

« Reply #330 on: April 14, 2014, 09:33:00 PM »

40/40

Idk, tell us

« Reply #331 on: April 14, 2014, 09:42:23 PM »
  Baldi feeds off the negative paranoia of st johns fans and loves screwing with you guys. It almost turns him into some sort of superhero of flamethrowing.

A successful SJU year ( not sure if we will ever see one again at this rate ) is like kryptonite and turns Baldi into a mere mortal like the rest of us

Baldi used to drive me crazy many years ago but it's all good now because having met him years ago now a lot of the time I can literally picture him behind the computer laughing his ass off for having pissed so many people off and I kind of think it's pretty funny myself.

And the guy has some pretty funny comebacks sometimes which really cracks me up

paultzman

« Reply #332 on: April 14, 2014, 09:44:36 PM »

In Houston helping D'Lo unpack.

boo3

« Reply #333 on: April 14, 2014, 09:46:53 PM »
  Baldi feeds off the negative paranoia of st johns fans and loves screwing with you guys. It almost turns him into some sort of superhero of flamethrowing.

A successful SJU year ( not sure if we will ever see one again at this rate ) is like kryptonite and turns Baldi into a mere mortal like the rest of us

Baldi used to drive me crazy many years ago but it's all good now because having met him years ago now a lot of the time I can literally picture him behind the computer laughing his ass off for having pissed so many people off and I kind of think it's pretty funny myself.

For future reference though.... to be a disher of dubious news, you need to be right once or so.. Loses it's luster when you are consistently wrong... Like the little girl that cried wolf.. 

« Reply #334 on: April 14, 2014, 09:54:14 PM »

40/40

Idk, tell us

Not positive, but I'm pretty sure he was sitting next to me with 2 other guys at a pub in Mineola. This guy had had St Johns gear from head to toe and was speaking an awful lot on the Obekpa situation. From the refusal to re-enter the game, to what Lavin did at halftime, and to what Obekpa thought about Lavin in general. 1 of the guys was calling him Tony.  Looked a lot like Chiles. Could be wrong, but he looked a lot like the asst coach. LI Lightning play right down the road
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:56:27 PM by Marco Baldi »

bk8664

« Reply #335 on: April 14, 2014, 09:55:32 PM »

I'm not a years-long poster like some others on this site, but I feel like I have enough stripes on my arm to speak up here.

He's not funny.    Whether he's a debbie downer or he gets some kind sadistic pleasure out of riling up others, he isn't fun for vast majority of readers here.    Let me re-phrase; I know it isn't fun for me; and I assume it isn't fun for most others.

Frankly, it's tiring and annoying - and possible even bad for the program for posters to seemingly be making stuff up and spamming out there on the internet.     And while I'd love to be able to ignore him - it's hard to; because his posts are all over.

I'm sure you are right - that he's a nice guy, but really, in retrospect his posts are way off base.  It'd be nice if it stopped.

« Reply #336 on: April 14, 2014, 09:56:34 PM »

For future reference though.... to be a disher of dubious news, you need to be right once or so.. Loses it's luster when you are consistently wrong... Like the little girl that cried wolf.. 
nah see that's the beauty of it.

Nah see that beauty of it. He's virtually been wrong in every prediction. Yet he is so masterful everyone has in the back of their mind ( maybe this time he isn't fu$king with us ) and they fall for it again and again. It's like the girl in Charlie Brown who pulls the football away every single time.

Who else with Baldi's track record could get us worked up again and again and again.  Baldi has a better chance of winning power ball than he does of being right on a Lavin prediction regardless of what he hears. Literally he does. He;s already gotten 5 numbers right on the power baldi but is o'fer on his lavin predictions

'm telling you. Bet on Baldi's power ball numbers because with that he can make us all rich
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 09:57:50 PM by mjmaherjr »

« Reply #337 on: April 14, 2014, 10:02:15 PM »
And for the record, I never made any of this up. It was told to me. Wrong or not, I posted it. I'm not here looking for anyone's approval

« Reply #338 on: April 14, 2014, 10:08:05 PM »
And for the record, I never made any of this up. It was told to me. Wrong or not, I posted it. I'm not here looking for anyone's approval

Weird that you never share any positive news.

« Reply #339 on: April 14, 2014, 10:09:16 PM »

What's even weirder is that I never get any good news. Stay tuned. Btw, wasn't Lavin being gone good news?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 10:12:14 PM by Marco Baldi »