Florida

• 70 replies

Poison

Re: Florida
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2020, 09:50:06 AM »
(Your old special ed teacher’s voice) Stop being so stupid. 

Right as usual Marillac.

It’s nothing to worry about provided you’re armed and ready to shoot the virus while standing your ground.

Good luck to you and your kind.

As I’ve stated earlier in this thread, despite you being a vile, uneducated trash bag, I don’t want you to die. I’m guess I’m just a snowflake in that regard.

Marillac

« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2020, 02:40:03 PM »
Right as usual Marillac.

It’s nothing to worry about provided you’re armed and ready to shoot the virus while standing your ground.

Good luck to you and your kind.

As I’ve stated earlier in this thread, despite you being a vile, uneducated trash bag, I don’t want you to die. I’m guess I’m just a snowflake in that regard.

Are you on the rag this week? Relax. I’ve been in NY for weeks.

Death rates are down 90%. The media won’t tell you that.

Poison

« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2020, 04:23:21 PM »
Are you on the rag this week? Relax. I’ve been in NY for weeks.

Death rates are down 90%. The media won’t tell you that.

“The media won’t tell you that” is full Alex Jones.

cjfish

« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2020, 05:43:42 PM »
we commute in virus sharing tubes idiot

Marillac

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2020, 11:28:25 AM »
“The media won’t tell you that” is full Alex Jones.

The irony here is that is the exact logic Jones and other conspiracy nuts use to dismiss people who don’t agree with them. Liberals and conspiracy theorists use the same playbook.

Marillac

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2020, 11:31:13 AM »
we commute in virus sharing tubes idiot

What are you saying, toots?

cjfish

« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2020, 12:56:29 PM »
What are you saying, toots?
. the primary reason NY had more deaths and infections than anywhere else is the crowded environment. I guess you’re not bright enough to get the reference unless it is carefully explained

Marillac

« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2020, 07:09:44 AM »
. the primary reason NY had more deaths and infections than anywhere else is the crowded environment. I guess you’re not bright enough to get the reference unless it is carefully explained

So it had nothing to do with Nipple Rings sending infected patients back to nursing homes? Half of covid fatalities in NY were in nursing homes. But those f*ckers are renowned for their commuting in virus sharing tubes.

Poison

« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2020, 11:55:48 AM »
So it had nothing to do with Nipple Rings sending infected patients back to nursing homes? Half of covid fatalities in NY were in nursing homes. But those f*ckers are renowned for their commuting in virus sharing tubes.

You seem to have a great handle on everything. Probably because of your ability to recognize which conspiracy theories are actually real. I’m impressed.

Marillac

« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2020, 06:41:28 PM »
You seem to have a great handle on everything. Probably because of your ability to recognize which conspiracy theories are actually real. I’m impressed.

Are you flirting with me?

Poison

« Reply #70 on: July 07, 2020, 10:29:14 PM »
Are you flirting with me?

I flirt with all white trash on the internet. I guess it’s my guilty pleasure.

I don’t put out on the first date though. Not unless you’ve plied me with Natty Light and KFC. You know, Republican food.