Tubby Smith

• 21 replies
Re: Tubby Smith
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2010, 01:24:39 PM »
kentucky fans are also douches and feel that they should be in the final 4 every year and they should get a recruiting class like this years every year...i hope huggins meets them later this tournament and wipes the floor with them

btw...ive only got 9 of the sweet 16 and 2 final four teams left in my bracket...this year sucked to predict...hows everyone else doing

lol You're right but why are their expectations so high? Probably because it's a reality for Kentucky. If you can't recruit and win consistently at Kentucky then there's something wrong. They have thier choice of any coach and pretty much every recruit year after year. That's whyI think Tubby is being a little overrated by some. He had everything in the world to work with there and he would have to scratch and claw his way out of the basement here.

Three of my final four teams are still in action. The upsets this year were hard to predict. I had three upsets and only one of them happened.

Re: Tubby Smith
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2010, 09:47:18 PM »
 Tubby's name isnt mentioned because he is like Roy williams, doesnt cater to the aau.does things the right way..no booster kick backs, no mother suddenly owns a beauty salon with no customers, but there is a lexus for everyone in the family.Tubby has done a major job with that minn progam..he can recruit everywhere, and anywhere...he has an excellent staff, and a great class coming in.He is one of the most respected coaches in the game, and loved by kids he has coached.
  you wont hear his name cause he doesnt shill for anyone...he is Tubby..and we should get him...