nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
Re: How do you view JJ?
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2014, 11:21:32 AM »
That would be awesome Dave.
Cougar O' Malley

« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2014, 11:25:08 AM »
Love the site, but tired of looking at Sheed signing and nit highlights from 2 yrs ago lol

« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2014, 11:30:20 AM »
Love the site, but tired of looking at Sheed signing and nit highlights from 2 yrs ago lol

My developer went awall and I just haven't had the time to cover the team. Would love to add that component back to the site.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2014, 11:42:36 AM »
Desktop, ipad, iphone.  Suggested improvements sound great.
Thanks!

« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2014, 01:26:26 AM »
Can we make a donation to support/help pay for the website? Where to send the check?

I added in a donate button you can use through paypal which accepts cc. All donations are definitely appreciated and go to upgrades and costs associated with running the site.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 01:27:08 AM by Dave »

« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2014, 01:33:10 AM »
Started to implement some things tonight.

You can tag people in posts Example: @Tha Kid - You can see your mentions by hovering over 'profile' at the top of page.

There is a new like/dislike button for every post. If a post receives 20 dislikes...poof it disappears. (I may toggle with this number)

Social Groups (You can view this in the header) - I'm still messing around with this but you can create/join different groups. "Lavin Lovers" or "D-Lo's Dudes" or "New Coach Search Committee"

New quick reply with tool bar (Let me know if you guys like this or is it too busy?)

Similar topics - With new topic categories coming soon this will help link opponent threads and recruiting a lot better
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 01:43:09 AM by Dave »

« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2014, 06:30:53 AM »
Mobile but desktop version.

jayro

« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2014, 07:01:31 AM »
Mostly desktop - a little cell phone.
Some of the proposed changes sound great.  Thanks for your continuous work on the cite.  The cite that gives all an outlet and place to talk and read about our team.

bk8664

« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2014, 10:10:37 PM »
Quick question:  I can't seem to get the "Quote" function to work.  I click on it for any post - and it doesn't seem to work.  What am I doing wrong?  I'm using Chrome.

« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2014, 10:18:05 PM »
Quick question: I can't seem to get the "Quote" function to work. I click on it for any post - and it doesn't seem to work. What am I doing wrong? I'm using Chrome.

Maybe try clearing your cache

bk8664

« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2014, 10:38:41 PM »
Quick question: I can't seem to get the "Quote" function to work. I click on it for any post - and it doesn't seem to work. What am I doing wrong? I'm using Chrome.
Maybe try clearing your cache
That worked. Thanks.

Moose

« Reply #72 on: November 29, 2014, 01:45:14 PM »
Please for the love of God turn off the banner at the top of the page.
Remember who broke the Slice news

bk8664

« Reply #73 on: November 29, 2014, 01:47:05 PM »
Yeah; I second that... the expanding and contracting banner is killer.

« Reply #74 on: November 29, 2014, 05:23:26 PM »
Yeah; I second that... the expanding and contracting banner is killer.

Thought this was only on my end so I didn't want to say anything but yeah those expanding ads are maddening.

« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2014, 05:33:22 PM »
Just hit X and it folds. 
They don't show up 100% of the time either. Too valuable not to have it. I'm considering doing a premium membership that disables ads. 

Moose

« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2014, 06:29:25 PM »
Just hit X and it folds. They don't show up 100% of the time either. Too valuable not to have it. I'm considering doing a premium membership that disables ads.
Ads are fine.  I respect that this is a business of sorts.  But an ad that expands and drops the page halfway down is a pain in the ass.  A static ad on the top of the page is fine but these dynamic things no sir.

« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2014, 07:02:28 PM »
Just hit X and it folds. They don't show up 100% of the time either. Too valuable not to have it. I'm considering doing a premium membership that disables ads.
Ads are fine. I respect that this is a business of sorts. But an ad that expands and drops the page halfway down is a pain in the ass. A static ad on the top of the page is fine but these dynamic things no sir.
I use the site just like you and it never effects my browsing experience. 

Moose

« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2014, 07:10:03 PM »
Ads are fine. I respect that this is a business of sorts. But an ad that expands and drops the page halfway down is a pain in the ass. A static ad on the top of the page is fine but these dynamic things no sir.

I must be making it up then.
Disregard
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 07:10:25 PM by Moose »

« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2014, 02:02:04 AM »
I must be making it up then. Disregard

They expand when you're reading right? Even though you don't touch them? Same thing happens to me. It disorients the page and is a real pain in the ass. 

If it can't be changed that's whatever but if they can be changed to differnt ads that would be real swell.