Justin Simon Commitment

• 41 replies
Re: Justin Simon Commitment
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2016, 08:29:49 PM »
Someone compared him to Iman Shumpert.  But I don't see that.  See him as more of a PG, sort of in the mold of a Tate George from UConn, who also played in the NBA.  Now if Simon's  jumper starts falling consistently, look out.  Plug him in at one of the wing positions and we'd be difficult to beat.  I'm sure CM is looking forward to working with him.  If anyone can get this lefty going it is CM.  Simon is talking about the 19 months he will have to improve his game.  Good developments in Queens.

Re: Justin Simon Commitment
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2016, 12:03:18 AM »
Someone compared him to Iman Shumpert.  But I don't see that.  See him as more of a PG, sort of in the mold of a Tate George from UConn, who also played in the NBA.  Now if Simon's  jumper starts falling consistently, look out.  Plug him in at one of the wing positions and we'd be difficult to beat.  I'm sure CM is looking forward to working with him.  If anyone can get this lefty going it is CM.  Simon is talking about the 19 months he will have to improve his game.  Good developments in Queens.
Good post but pretty sure he is not a lefty. Marvin Clark the other transfer is a lefty though.