Al-Amir Dawes G 6-1 (Patrick School) Newark , NJ - CLEMSON

• 51 replies

TONYD3

Re: Al-Amir Dawes G 6-1 (Patrick School) Newark , NJ - CLEMSON
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2018, 07:54:49 PM »
Change is coming!

Of what? Your diaper?
Your old ass is closer to a diaper. I am sorry your fairy tale is ending. This year we have good players. Bar will be raised. Can’t blame cupboards, fat tits Lavin,
Or any other stupid excuse you have come up with.

« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2018, 10:10:23 PM »
-There is no sugarcoating this, 2019 has been a abject failure. However, each blow has occurred at the guard position, where we're stacked.

-I won't get into the Rice detail, idk what happened there so I won't pass judgement or assume anything one way or the other.

-A 38-60 (12-42) record doesn't mesh well with top50 and top100 recruits. Despite all of the hope that we have for this season the Fall Signing Period doesn't have the patience for hype. Players want results, so we're stuck.

-Much like Gaffney, I can see why Dawes was skeptical of playing time at the guard spot. We have depth for years to come, I'd love to argue with anyone about it.

-To reiterate my comments when Gaffney bolted for UConn, things aren't in crisis mode for me unless we strike out in the front court, where we have holes everywhere. If we don't land 1/3 of Kofi-Aidan-Precious I will start to flip out.

-Our success this year will have us land a grad transfer guard or one elite guard in the Spring signing period.
We have potential to be loaded at the guard position for years to come however we have no idea what Greg Williams will be or if Mikey Dixon and Eli Wright are Big East caliber players. Assuming Ponds and Heron leave after this year, we'd have a senior Justin Simon, Williams, Eli, Dixon and Trimble. Lots of question marks in that group plus trimble who's garbage. 

Johnny23

« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2018, 10:34:29 PM »
-There is no sugarcoating this, 2019 has been a abject failure. However, each blow has occurred at the guard position, where we're stacked.

-I won't get into the Rice detail, idk what happened there so I won't pass judgement or assume anything one way or the other.

-A 38-60 (12-42) record doesn't mesh well with top50 and top100 recruits. Despite all of the hope that we have for this season the Fall Signing Period doesn't have the patience for hype. Players want results, so we're stuck.

-Much like Gaffney, I can see why Dawes was skeptical of playing time at the guard spot. We have depth for years to come, I'd love to argue with anyone about it.

-To reiterate my comments when Gaffney bolted for UConn, things aren't in crisis mode for me unless we strike out in the front court, where we have holes everywhere. If we don't land 1/3 of Kofi-Aidan-Precious I will start to flip out.

-Our success this year will have us land a grad transfer guard or one elite guard in the Spring signing period.

Yup. He better make the tourney this year or Cragg will have to seriously consider finding a new HC. Not even the most diehard Mullin supporters will be able to defend him at that point.

derk

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2018, 01:54:24 PM »

You realize our odds are against landing any of that trio.

Foad

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2018, 04:41:50 PM »
Lots of question marks in that group plus trimble who's garbage. 

Good call stupid.

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2018, 05:19:21 PM »

Good call stupid.
F*** Off And Die lol
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 05:23:41 PM by colelatshaw2010 »

TONYD3

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2018, 05:52:38 PM »

Good call stupid.
F*** Off And Die lol
I am sorry you missed his picture. He had a Serial killer in his profile. That foady- real internet bad ass. But people love him.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 05:54:28 PM by TONYD3 »

Foad

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2018, 06:38:48 PM »

Good call stupid.
F*** Off And Die lol
I am sorry you missed his picture. He had a Serial killer in his profile. That foady- real internet bad ass. But people love him.

I appreciate your constant repetition of these facts here but it might be easier if you just updated my wiki page

http://tinyurl.com/4poyc6x

Thanks stupid.

sju89tr

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2018, 06:16:57 PM »
I personally think no student-athlete should be labeled as garbage. Maybe he isn't a rotation kid but that's a harsh statement for a kid who is on scholarship 

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2018, 09:55:07 PM »
I personally think no student-athlete should be labeled as garbage. Maybe he isn't a rotation kid but that's a harsh statement for a kid who is on scholarship 
A "student" athlete who is getting a free education courtesy of money that donors and alumni,  like me,  pay for. I have no problem criticizing a kid who was ranked 343 coming out of hs, plays defense like his shoes are made of cement and who only shot 32% from 3 despite being labeled a knockdown 3 shooter.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 09:56:31 PM by colelatshaw2010 »

wpc77

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2018, 10:55:26 PM »
A "student" athlete who is getting a free education courtesy of money that donors and alumni,  like me,  pay for. I have no problem criticizing a kid who was ranked 343 coming out of hs, plays defense like his shoes are made of cement and who only shot 32% from 3 despite being labeled a knockdown 3 shooter.

You probably called Dom Pointer garbage too during his first couple of years in the program.

Incredible.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 10:55:52 PM by wpc77 »

« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2018, 10:51:59 AM »

You probably called Dom Pointer garbage too during his first couple of years in the program.

Incredible.
Always loved Dom.  I called Phil Greene garbage for the first 3 years though.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 11:28:23 AM by colelatshaw2010 »