Who are you voting for..?

• 304 replies

Marillac

Re: Who are you voting for..?
« Reply #200 on: November 06, 2016, 12:08:38 PM »
I just asked for a reputable news source.

Sorry I forgot how easily stupified by facts those on the left are.

"Two supporters of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign reportedly shared the claim that then-rival Barack Obama was not born in the United States and thus was not eligible to be president. One was a volunteer in Iowa, who was fired, Clinton’s former campaign manager said Friday. The other was Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, according to a former McClatchy Washington Bureau chief.

[...]

During the 2008 Democratic primary, Sid Blumenthal visited the Washington Bureau of McClatchy Co.,” Asher said in an email Friday to McClatchy, noting that he was at the time the investigative editor and in charge of Africa coverage.

“During that meeting, Mr. Blumenthal and I met together in my office and he strongly urged me to investigate the exact place of President Obama’s birth, which he suggested was in Kenya. We assigned a reporter to go to Kenya, and that reporter determined that the allegation was false.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html#storylink=cpy

Let's see.

You believe that people who support Trump are racists because they support a man who "started this nonsense years ago by trying to prove that Obama wasn't born in this country."

It turns out that the person who pushed the rumor was Sidney Blumenthal - a long time HRC confidant who doesn't move his bowels without first checking with Hillary. And you support HRC, which following your own logic, gee I guess that makes you a racist, huh.   

To what extent is the part that you've conveniently omitted. Trump is a racist not just for the way he carried himself in regards to where POTUS was born, but racism is a consistent basis of his campaign. If this example isn't good enough for you because Trump didn't think it up on his own, I find that to be a silly reason to exonerate the man. He's the idiot who made a complete ass of himself for years on the subject. The GOP knew it was bogus, but the train had left the station, and those disgusting people ended up with a candidate who cannot win. But still, he's the GOP that they truly deserve.

Often you make points, just to point out subtle oversights or mistakes. And that's fine if it makes you happy. If you're harping on who started this nonsense, you're harping on the wrong point. Trump ran with it, and didn't stop for years. Calling that careless would be an understatement.

Still, I'll clarify once more for those who don't care to read carefully, since it's such a passion of yours. What I said is that Trump supporters are racist OR stupid. And I stand by that. They are  not absolutely racist. Many of his supporters are the common clay of the our country. Simple farmers. These aren't racists. They see a pro America candidate who preys on their misguided patriotism, and they just don't know any better.

But you damn well should.

You throw around the word racist like a petulant child. Liberals use
racist, sexist, and mysogonistic so often those words are becoming meaningless. Islam is not a race...it is an ideology. Ideologies should be subject to scrutiny and criticism (see cults, flat-Earthers, and Scientology). Illegal immigrants aren't a race either...even when Trump singles out the most common country of origin. Trump is a 70 year old man that grew up before the PC police manufactured outrage over everything.

Hillary's emails referred to Latinos as "Taco Bowl
Voters" and "needy Latinos" she called  black youth "super-predators" and had the nerve to pretend she carries around hot sauce while on a rap station interview and then was going to try to say "yo mama" at a historically black college before one of her people said it was ridiculous.

I find it pretty telling that the people most offended by political correctness are white. Coincidence?

If Trump isn't a racist, then please explain what specifically he meant when he referred to a former Miss Universe who also just so happens to be Venezuelan, and I quote, "Miss Housekeeping"?

I'm going to make things beautiful for every American. And it's going to be the most beautiful thing (pause) that you've ever seen (dramatic pause) in your entire life. Trust me. (Yet another pause) Just wait till you see it. That sounds a lot like a snake oil salesman to me.

And sorry, I don't believe that Hillary said or wrote those things. They are not in line with how she's conducted her professional career. She has always worked on behalf of people who need real help. This isn't how she feels. If you can't see that, I'm sorry, but I think you're pretty gullible. Her actions over the last 30 years clearly say otherwise.

If you can't see Hillary saying those things, you are a lost cause.

Poison

« Reply #201 on: November 06, 2016, 02:00:13 PM »

"Two supporters of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign reportedly shared the claim that then-rival Barack Obama was not born in the United States and thus was not eligible to be president. One was a volunteer in Iowa, who was fired, Clinton’s former campaign manager said Friday. The other was Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, according to a former McClatchy Washington Bureau chief.

[...]

During the 2008 Democratic primary, Sid Blumenthal visited the Washington Bureau of McClatchy Co.,” Asher said in an email Friday to McClatchy, noting that he was at the time the investigative editor and in charge of Africa coverage.

“During that meeting, Mr. Blumenthal and I met together in my office and he strongly urged me to investigate the exact place of President Obama’s birth, which he suggested was in Kenya. We assigned a reporter to go to Kenya, and that reporter determined that the allegation was false.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html#storylink=cpy

Let's see.

You believe that people who support Trump are racists because they support a man who "started this nonsense years ago by trying to prove that Obama wasn't born in this country."

It turns out that the person who pushed the rumor was Sidney Blumenthal - a long time HRC confidant who doesn't move his bowels without first checking with Hillary. And you support HRC, which following your own logic, gee I guess that makes you a racist, huh.   

To what extent is the part that you've conveniently omitted. Trump is a racist not just for the way he carried himself in regards to where POTUS was born, but racism is a consistent basis of his campaign. If this example isn't good enough for you because Trump didn't think it up on his own, I find that to be a silly reason to exonerate the man. He's the idiot who made a complete ass of himself for years on the subject. The GOP knew it was bogus, but the train had left the station, and those disgusting people ended up with a candidate who cannot win. But still, he's the GOP that they truly deserve.

Often you make points, just to point out subtle oversights or mistakes. And that's fine if it makes you happy. If you're harping on who started this nonsense, you're harping on the wrong point. Trump ran with it, and didn't stop for years. Calling that careless would be an understatement.

Still, I'll clarify once more for those who don't care to read carefully, since it's such a passion of yours. What I said is that Trump supporters are racist OR stupid. And I stand by that. They are  not absolutely racist. Many of his supporters are the common clay of the our country. Simple farmers. These aren't racists. They see a pro America candidate who preys on their misguided patriotism, and they just don't know any better.

racist, sexist, and mysogonistic so often those words are becoming meaningless. Islam is not a race...it is an ideology. Ideologies should be subject to scrutiny and criticism (see cults, flat-Earthers, and Scientology). Illegal immigrants aren't a race either...even when Trump singles out the most common country of origin. Trump is a 70 year old man that grew up before the PC police manufactured outrage over everything.

Voters" and "needy Latinos" she called  black youth "super-predators" and had the nerve to pretend she carries around hot sauce while on a rap station interview and then was going to try to say "yo mama" at a historically black college before one of her people said it was ridiculous.

I find it pretty telling that the people most offended by political correctness are white. Coincidence?

If Trump isn't a racist, then please explain what specifically he meant when he referred to a former Miss Universe who also just so happens to be Venezuelan, and I quote, "Miss Housekeeping"?

I'm going to make things beautiful for every American. And it's going to be the most beautiful thing (pause) that you've ever seen (dramatic pause) in your entire life. Trust me. (Yet another pause) Just wait till you see it. That sounds a lot like a snake oil salesman to me.

And sorry, I don't believe that Hillary said or wrote those things. They are not in line with how she's conducted her professional career. She has always worked on behalf of people who need real help. This isn't how she feels. If you can't see that, I'm sorry, but I think you're pretty gullible. Her actions over the last 30 years clearly say otherwise.

It's not only that I can't see her saying them, I firmly believe that they've been doctored.

Look around, Mike Tyson, Scott Baio and David Duke are in one corner. There are 5 living US Presidents. All of them support HRC. Two of them are Republicans. Are all of 5 of them a lost cause, too? I guess David Duke has it right then.

goredmen

« Reply #202 on: November 06, 2016, 02:06:19 PM »

[...]

Let's see.

It's not only that I can't see her saying them, I firmly believe that they've been doctored.

Look around, Mike Tyson, Scott Baio and David Duke are in one corner. There are 5 living US Presidents. All of them support HRC. Two of them are Republicans. Are all of 5 of them a lost cause, too? I guess David Duke has it right then.

Hillary and her team aren't even claiming those emails are fake or doctored.

George Soros, the most evil man in the world outside of terrorists is in Hillary's corner. I can't bring myself to vote for anybody that Soros pumps money to even if that person is running against a person like Trump

Poison

« Reply #203 on: November 06, 2016, 02:52:51 PM »

[...]

Let's see.

Hillary and her team aren't even claiming those emails are fake or doctored.

George Soros, the most evil man in the world outside of terrorists is in Hillary's corner. I can't bring myself to vote for anybody that Soros pumps money to even if that person is running against a person like Trump

I think you are reading a different newspaper than I am. That's fine. You're allowed to. Let's see what the rest of the country thinks on Tuesday.

Foad

« Reply #204 on: November 06, 2016, 04:14:34 PM »

Just a couple of things. First, I'm not a Trump supporter. I mean sure, I'm a Trump supporter compared to the alternative, Hillary Clinton, a cheap criminal grifter married to a serial rapist, but given my druthers Trump would not be the republican candidate and I will not vote for him. Whereas you'll vote to elect as the country's chief law enforcement officer someone who has repeatedly broken the law because she believes it does not apply to her, only to the little people. Advantage foad. Second, you asked for a source and when I cited one you changed the subject, which is the MO of leftists: make an outlandish unsupported statement, demand proof of the opposite proposition, and then when confronted with your irrationality, name call. Third, I do not expect a rube such as yourself who daily rides the metro north to his home in some upstate NY backwater to understand the impulse to blow the whole thing up, but I do. Because we live in a country where we are no longer citizens in a republic, we are subjects of a repressive oligarchy, and every once in a while the tree of liberty need be refreshed with the blood of tyrants, even if as in this case, the blood's only what Joe Biden would call literal, by which i mean metaphorical.

Finally, here's an interesting fact. According to wikileaks Hillary two years ago started focus grouping as to why she was running for president. Weird right, except she didn't know, she had only a vague impression that the office was owed to her because her husband had masturbated on a fat girl. Had she read this board she could have saved herself the two million dollars she spent: she would have learned that she deserves to be president because the deporables who think she should not be president are deplorable, whereas those who think she should be president are virtuous. You'd think the smratest woman in the world could have figured that out on her own. Oh well.

Foad

« Reply #205 on: November 06, 2016, 04:15:59 PM »
America needs a president like Trump to make America great again.

He can teach the Americans how you can file bankruptcy five times and still be called a financial genius,
On your tax return you can file a loss of 910 million dollars and still be worth billions.
Claim that you know more than the generals and still make sure you can afford serving the country
John McClain not a war hero because war hero's don't get capture coming from a man that hid from serving the country
Doesn't like Mexicans because Salma Hayek didn't want to go out with him
Make wearing a white sheet on your head popular
Make sure any reporters or people with any type of handicap don't have the right to ask anybody any type of questions

If Scheppy's endorsement does not cause anyone to change their mind I don't know what will.

Foad

« Reply #206 on: November 06, 2016, 04:19:30 PM »

Hey Martin Luther King, what's the subtle message being coveyed here?

redslope

« Reply #207 on: November 06, 2016, 04:28:09 PM »
Comey just announced that no charges based on new emails--he stands by what he said in July

fight it out guys.

Poison

« Reply #208 on: November 06, 2016, 04:51:04 PM »

Just a couple of things. First, I'm not a Trump supporter. I mean sure, I'm a Trump supporter compared to the alternative, Hillary Clinton, a cheap criminal grifter married to a serial rapist, but given my druthers Trump would not be the republican candidate and I will not vote for him. Whereas you'll vote to elect as the country's chief law enforcement officer someone who has repeatedly broken the law because she believes it does not apply to her, only to the little people. Advantage foad. Second, you asked for a source and when I cited one you changed the subject, which is the MO of leftists: make an outlandish unsupported statement, demand proof of the opposite proposition, and then when confronted with your irrationality, name call. Third, I do not expect a rube such as yourself who daily rides the metro north to his home in some upstate NY backwater to understand the impulse to blow the whole thing up, but I do. Because we live in a country where we are no longer citizens in a republic, we are subjects of a repressive oligarchy, and every once in a while the tree of liberty need be refreshed with the blood of tyrants, even if as in this case, the blood's only what Joe Biden would call literal, by which i mean metaphorical.

Finally, here's an interesting fact. According to wikileaks Hillary two years ago started focus grouping as to why she was running for president. Weird right, except she didn't know, she had only a vague impression that the office was owed to her because her husband had masturbated on a fat girl. Had she read this board she could have saved herself the two million dollars she spent: she would have learned that she deserves to be president because the deporables who think she should not be president are deplorable, whereas those who think she should be president are virtuous. You'd think the smratest woman in the world could have figured that out on her own. Oh well.

I asked for a source. A real source. Not some blog. Nice try.

« Reply #209 on: November 06, 2016, 04:53:29 PM »
I guess Comey's check cleared!

Poison

« Reply #210 on: November 06, 2016, 04:53:51 PM »
Comey just announced that no charges based on new emails--he stands by what he said in July

fight it out guys.

Lol.

« Reply #211 on: November 06, 2016, 04:58:23 PM »
There are only two people that know more than the military Trump and Foad.
Foad thanks for your long pointless points about politics.
Nobody will check you facts because you go and on and post about nothing.
I know who you  must be the person Trump makes fun of in commercial.
Thanks for the history lesson if anybody has trouble sleeping maybe they should read your post that will put them to sleep.
If anybody needs a fact checker they can go to foadass.com - he knows everything about nothing
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 05:34:38 PM by Scheppy »

Poison

« Reply #212 on: November 06, 2016, 05:25:45 PM »

Hey Martin Luther King, what's the subtle message being coveyed here?

Come on buddy. Stay on topic now.

« Reply #213 on: November 06, 2016, 06:04:46 PM »

post of the year

« Reply #214 on: November 06, 2016, 06:08:38 PM »
Here if the thing about this thread. Every time poison has asked for proof he has gotten it. But he doesn't even think the wikileaks are real even though there has basically no denial from dems because they know they were hacked and they are all true. All you get is the change the subject line that the Russians did it

Well if you are saying the Russians hacked your email then you are saying your emails are true because if they weren't then the Russians couldn't have hacked them
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 06:31:26 PM by mjmaherjr »

redslope

« Reply #215 on: November 06, 2016, 06:40:27 PM »
Here if the thing about this thread. Every time poison has asked for proof he has gotten it. But he doesn't even think the wikileaks are real even though there has basically no denial from gems because they know they were hacked and they are all true. All you get is the change the subject line that the Russians did it

Well if you are saying the Russians hacked your email then you are saying your emails are true because if they weren't then the Russians couldn't have hacked them

Newsweek reporter Karl Eichenwald (spelling) wrote an article recently entitled "I am Sidney Blumenthal".  It seems that one of the hacked emails released by WikiLeaks attributed information to Blumenthal a friend of HRC.  THe problem was that the email referred to an article that was actually written by Karl.  17 US military and civilian agencies have said that the Russians did hack the files.  Further, WikiLeals is not a "white Knight" but an anarchist group whose leader is an accused/indicted rapist who does not have the guts to face the 2 women who accuse him of raping them.  Much can be done with emails by hackers--that is simple stuff compared to shutting down power grids as we did in the Iraq war.

« Reply #216 on: November 06, 2016, 07:12:59 PM »
Here if the thing about this thread. Every time poison has asked for proof he has gotten it. But he doesn't even think the wikileaks are real even though there has basically no denial from gems because they know they were hacked and they are all true. All you get is the change the subject line that the Russians did it

Newsweek reporter Karl Eichenwald (spelling) wrote an article recently entitled "I am Sidney Blumenthal".  It seems that one of the hacked emails released by WikiLeaks attributed information to Blumenthal a friend of HRC.  THe problem was that the email referred to an article that was actually written by Karl.  17 US military and civilian agencies have said that the Russians did hack the files.  Further, WikiLeals is not a "white Knight" but an anarchist group whose leader is an accused/indicted rapist who does not have the guts to face the 2 women who accuse him of raping them.  Much can be done with emails by hackers--that is simple stuff compared to shutting down power grids as we did in the Iraq war.
Has Podesta outright said he didnt write the stuff or did he use legalese in changing the subject. How about Hillary ? Did she come out and say she didnt write any of the stuff ?

Why was Shultz canned on the eve of the convention ? Russians made that up ?

more coming out

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-06/doug-band-accuses-chelsea-using-clinton-foundation-money-pay-her-wedding
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 07:32:03 PM by mjmaherjr »

« Reply #217 on: November 06, 2016, 07:27:49 PM »
Have steered away from this because I would prefer to talk hoops on this board, but guys like Sid Blumenthal are exactly what is wrong with Washington.

« Reply #218 on: November 06, 2016, 07:49:18 PM »
America needs a president like Trump to make America great again.

He can teach the Americans how you can file bankruptcy five times and still be called a financial genius,
On your tax return you can file a loss of 910 million dollars and still be worth billions.
Claim that you know more than the generals and still make sure you can afford serving the country
John McClain not a war hero because war hero's don't get capture coming from a man that hid from serving the country
Doesn't like Mexicans because Salma Hayek didn't want to go out with him
Make wearing a white sheet on your head popular
Make sure any reporters or people with any type of handicap don't have the right to ask anybody any type of questions

If Scheppy's endorsement does not cause anyone to change their mind I don't know what will.

Scheppy is turning me into a Syracuse fan

redslope

« Reply #219 on: November 06, 2016, 08:21:13 PM »

Has Podesta outright said he didnt write the stuff or did he use legalese in changing the subject. How about Hillary ? Did she come out and say she didnt write any of the stuff ?

Why was Shultz canned on the eve of the convention ? Russians made that up ?

more coming out

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-06/doug-band-accuses-chelsea-using-clinton-foundation-money-pay-her-wedding
so what if Podesta wrote the emails--they were STOLEN.  This is exactly what happened in Watergate which may have been before your time because what was stolen was paper documents from like the snail mail era.  A theft is a theft is a theft.